The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

:lol: @ Jake being ignorant about so much but understanding about the trans community. Then this ***** complaining about washing 2 plates and 2 cups.

This part though had me so confused

it felt like LW had her writers come up with different scenarios for Jake and Imani to discuss at the dinner table, then had them act each one out to decide what was best to use...but then was running short for run time and just threw them all in as filler. Like how are you so adept at the LGBTetc community but dont know what manslaughter is. Then the **** make it look like he only wanted to stay with his bro so that he didnt have to do chores. Like what are supposed to take away from this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uhhh.

One of those Twitter accounts makes it definitely clear that we are not the fan base of this season...

Representation matters, and I’m happy for them, but...uh...I was definitely taken aback after trying to figure out who actually enjoyed this season :lol:

Why did I read this then click the profiles lol :smh:
Apologies to you and anybody who clicked those profiles, I legit just copied and pasted tweets didn’t even care to look at ppls accounts :lol:

Why did I read this then click the profiles lol :smh:
Apologies to you and anybody who clicked those profiles, I legit just copied and pasted tweets didn’t even care to look at ppls accounts :lol:
That post got me tempted to click the profiles but I'm like nah. I go off twitter handle and profile pic and assume they just ppl with no agenda other than backing Lena.

I just hate how characters never really progress on the show. Yea Emmitt is running a restaurant with lala but he schemed like **** to get it. He’s the same dude he was from S1 but with better luck.

Jake seems to be enjoying the school (which is a complete 180 from a couple episodes ago but ... chi writers lol) but now with Johnny Gill being his primary handler getting back into street ****, that just makes me think Jake will do the same.

The season was a dumpster fire of terrible acting

Darnell was the lone bright spot this season

Trig going to work for the man that killed his brother. I can’t wait for Jake to find out about this

No way Harriet Tubman’s dad leaves her alone at home with a horny teenager trying to bust it down

Emmett taking down LaLa was pointless. Kept waiting for her to show up at his door saying she was pregnant

Emmett spent his wedding night on the couch

I lost it when that stripper hit Tiff with the Canadian Destroyer

They ruined the Papa character. His ole man should’ve punched him in his chest.

It just felt like they brought new writers in this season that never watched the show. Everyone was acting out of character, no one reacting how they should’ve from the characters we were given the first two seasons

Where’s Sonny?

Those Marines were the worst Marines ever. I don’t know why it bothered me so much that their movements weren’t in sync with each other

There were a lot of “payoffs” that should’ve had more emotional weight behind them but we never saw proper development during the season

I deleted the tweet, but didn’t even notice the quote post. lol after reading buddy’s post I clicked on the profiles of the tweets I posted expecting to see tweets slandering straight men or something, not that :lol:

I should've took yall word for it.

Sorry fam.
IMG-20200823-WA0000.jpg

Terrible season. Really didn’t think Perry would win cause our current mayor is Black lady who is not straight (not sure if NT would blur out if i put a different way)

another thing that bothers me is Sonny who been there for 30 years loses his business to a former
Employee making min wage and never fights it?

I’ll watch next year but show has gone off the rails

Plus, the whole portrayal of the Mayoral race was janky as hell. How Douda win and this mofo sitting at his headquarters like Dr. Claw and there isn't a big celebration or press conference, but then again...head of security is going to be the new Chief of Police, so there's that.

Maisha put that chain on Papa like Future gives APs out to ****.

Tiff got serious Lauren London vibes.

Kev been wild insensitive since Keisha was found and it doesn’t make sense, anyone his age with an ounce of brain matter would’ve had more understanding than to say half the **** he uttered. And it’s not like some ignorant young bull with no home training. Even Jake knows not to say half the **** Kev said to Keisha.

That boy Trig ain’t even put up a fight, shawty on the couch just watching like this *****.

Episode a W for the fact I don’t recall hearing Dre speak.

The continuity of this episode was trash. So Ronnies funeral happened, Pastor got arrested, Papa and nem went to work, Jake went to his custody meeting, went back to work, and pastor got out of jail all in one day?

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a Flint tainted water subplot next season to explain why the kids are so backwards dumb.

Thought the last 2 episodes was good.

- Emmit pops cold mackin on lala :lol:

- Young boy blew Ronnie head smoove off

- Got damn Tracy fine as she wanna be

- lawd Tiff in that lingerie

- Poppa pops always felt like dirty preacher. They really look like they could be father and son.

- Duda walking in Trig place like Frank Lucas. :lol:

Soooo how did Great Value Bishop TD Jakes get caught up in money laundering if Lena Waithe didn't use the information she was given?

Am I the only one that thought the Lesbian stripper was going to smash Emmetts girl? Funny how LaLa character is nowhere in the last episode.

Speaking of Lena Waithe, what type of political candidate is going to hold on to some really damaging evidence against their opponent especially when they know their opponent is a bad person?

At this point, Emmetts father is my favorite character.

I ain’t appreciate the August Alsina Female doppelgänger lap dance on Tiff either.

Lena Waithe looks like Diana Taurasi, so her whole speech through me off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom