the cheapest you've seen the 4/19 pack?

wow really? you guys really found the package for that cheap in men's sizes? that's crazy..i look around somewhat and never find it that low..$250 isthe lowest i've seen..i would ask where can u still find it for this price but i don't wanna get flamed on for being a "newb" or not a"regular" in the forum

roll.gif

and i kinda realized prices were exaggerating..yall are too funny..i was always check in here just to see whats going on and some of the things yall say arefunny..but i'm not gonna take it seriously..i was just interested in knowing the cheapest price anybody has seen them

haha yea i figured..i was just wonderin cuz with all the talks of the 8/15 pack being $150 at DTLR i was jus wondering how cheap the 4/19 got

In all seriousness, $199.99...

If you count the bogo SZone had during the back to school sale, $174.99...

thanks eyes of hazel..damn $175 isnt bad. wish i would of known that back then..but yea thanks all for giving me a hard time. haha all newbs get it sometimeright?

^PAUSE!!!
You also could have gotten the pack half off for the employee appreciation sale at FL/FA/Champs a couple of weeks ago assuming you had a hookup. At my usualhookup's FA/FL they ain't have my size so I found a FA that had my size and talked one of the employees into doing me the favor (for a fee of course).I paid $190 total for my pair.... Might have to jump on DTLR for the V/XVIII pack at $199...

^
pimp.gif

i need to scoop the 4's, im still lookin for anybody that likes the 19's in my size that will go half with me lol, i dont even wanna look at thosethings

i actually thought the 19s were much better put together than the 4s in this pack. def. better quality.

i say this cause i copped the 19s in '04 when they dropped. i always liked the flints and breds. the cdp 19s were actually made better than the ogs. thecdp 4s on the other hand are horrible. they are just a shell of the retros

Back
Top Bottom