The Cabin In The Woods (2012) Trailer - Opening April 13th

Wasn't on my radar for "must-watch films of '12", but I've been hearing very good things coming out of SXSW.
May give it a shot when it comes out.

I could have sworn there was a movie with a similar name that came out a few years ago... this movie looks aight, but not go to the movie theater and waste money on.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I could have sworn there was a movie with a similar name that came out a few years ago... this movie looks aight, but not go to the movie theater and waste money on.

There's a million cabin in the woods movies, i guess thats why it says "you think you know the story".  Some of that stuff did come out of left (clover) field.  Son should've never went camping without Mjolnir.

This was actually made a couple years ago. It's been sitting on a shelf. There's been a ton of anticipation for it, so that's why you've heard of it.

I'm gonna be so disappointed when everyone catches the bootleg in a few months and say oh...wish I woulda saw that in theaters.
30t6p3b.gif

This

I could have sworn there was a movie just like this where everyone had a rash or something and the movie ended with the last character being hit by a car or something??

Does anyone have any idea what movie im talking about??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

seen movies like it, MEH

just curious which ones?  Watching the trailer, I actually though the premise was kind of "fresh"

Originally Posted by xbiker47

This

I could have sworn there was a movie just like this where everyone had a rash or something and the movie ended with the last character being hit by a car or something??

Does anyone have any idea what movie im talking about??
laugh.gif

Yeah that's what I was originally talking about... it was some movie when you drank the water you became infected with some kind of disease.

Back
Top Bottom