>The Bronx

mike francesa

Banned
laugh.gif

Somebody sent this to me through BBM this morning. But with the video quality, I didn't know it was a guy
smh.gif

I just looked at Worldstar to see it better. In the caption, "People Acting Normal Like They Used To This". Come on!!! This is NYC!! I seen a lot worse riding the subway out there.

Somebody sent this to me through BBM this morning. But with the video quality, I didn't know it was a guy
smh.gif

I just looked at Worldstar to see it better. In the caption, "People Acting Normal Like They Used To This". Come on!!! This is NYC!! I seen a lot worse riding the subway out there.

If that thing would've touched me I definitely would've kicked it in its chest. LMAO at the look on moneys face though, need a gif of that asap.

If that thing would've touched me I definitely would've kicked it in its chest. LMAO at the look on moneys face though, need a gif of that asap.

The last time I saw one of these miscreants, was last summer on the 5 train. Thank goodness I seldom ride the train now; I used to see them too often.

If I were on this train when this broad was on, I would have just gone to the next car. I mean, eww. I'm not sure how dude just sat there and let her touch him.

Back
Top Bottom