The Brandon Jennings Thread (Will Be Updated Regularly)

I gotta say he has been REALLY impressive. His defense, his court vision has all been as good as advertised. If I'm the Bucks I would not feel bad at allabout letting Sessions go.

Bee Jay!!!!

pimp.gif

I wasn't a fan originally because I didn't like his attitude, but I always knew the kid could play and has the talent.

He's done well in summer league, but summer league doesn't mean much. Hopefully he gets his act together and does well.

Although I'd be mad that the Knicks passed up on him if he develops into an all-star
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by allwhitenikes

next AI?......with dunking ability

Have you seen vintage AI? The man had rise. And BJ plays nothing like AI. They're both quick, but the Kenny Anderson comparison is on point.

Yup, especially the swag. I don't even usually use that word
smh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by allwhitenikes

next AI?......with dunking ability

Have you seen vintage AI? The man had rise. And BJ plays nothing like AI. They're both quick, but the Kenny Anderson comparison is on point.

Yup, especially the swag. I don't even usually use that word
smh.gif
agree, BJ will never be the type of scorer A.I. was. A.I. midrange game is/was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
and youmix in with his ability to finish in the lane, you had a great scorer. BJ in his prime will never average more than 20-22.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Dudes been playing well kind of salty my knicks didn't pick him

You and me both bro...
smh.gif

I was damn near ecstatic watching the draft and saw Golden State took Stephen Curry because I wanted the Knicks to pick him... And then there was Jordan Hill(praying to God he doesn't become a bust).

101134_feature.jpg

Maybe it's just me, but I see a lot of Nick Van Exel in Brandon Jennings' game, albeit he's more athletic. Similar size, left handed, quicktrigger, flashiness, attitude, swagger.

I saw him play the other day.

He had like 14 points and 9 assists, not bad.

I have been trying to tell people about him, but certain people said he would not go lottery.

Maynor will be another sleeper.

Back
Top Bottom