The Brandon Jennings Thread (Will Be Updated Regularly)

Speechless....
Originally Posted by supeRsiC97

double nickel
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's actually four nickels

Jennings is like a gift from the gods to Bucks fans...son has put the team on his back since the first game

first in the central baby!!!

Redd better not mess this streak up when he gets back

Jennings had 0 points in the first quarter so basically its 55 in 3 quarters which is even more ridiculous

Originally Posted by Kickology

Jennings had 0 points in the first quarter so basically its 55 in 3 quarters which is even more ridiculous

i couldn't believe that when my sister told me that

Unbelievable performance.

I literally went "
eek.gif
" when I checked my fantasy team.

Dude is basically in the right situation. He's on a terrible team that's missing their best player (Michael Redd), so not only are they without a PG,but they're also without a scorer.

Maybe only 2 other teams in the league would've given him the chance to start at the beginning of the season. He got the job by default thanks to the Bucksletting Sessions go.

Jennings is turning out to be the steal of the draft at #10. Dude is averaging 20 ppg in only his first month in the league...we're looking at a future 30ppg scorer.

I know that he cant be happy to be playing in Milwaukee though. There's no way a dude from California can enjoy himself during the winter inMilwaukee
laugh.gif

^ Skiles had Ridnour and Jennings in at the end too...

did it in front of Stephen Curry
nerd.gif

Jordan Hill will show him up and post double digit rbds one day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Troll post*BJ>>
grin.gif
Rose*Troll post
While I still it's early and I disagree...that !%#% really isn't far fetched. IT's certainly debatable
I'll always contend Rose has the most potential of any PG I have ever seen, but the dude is a mental ******...I will say right now BJ ishonestly better. Yes it is way too early in the season to say that but I just don't believe Rose has the ability to carry a team the way BJ is doing

First Niketalker to actually put on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Allen Iverson? He's been great, but Slow down.

Jenings is putting up numbers just as Iverson did his rookie year. ANd they both wear the number 3. lol

Rose is too passive... He doesn't have that attitude. Jennings will go after you while Rose will only do it when he has too.. Jennings also plays with chipon his shoulder. He has something to prove. Best thing for Jennings is he's on Bucks. He can't get in trouble in Wisc. Maybe he spending most his timeget tatts and working on his game. Plus Redd is hurt too he has all the shots right now.

Amazing performance, the kid is balling out of control so far.

Good luck to him to keep it up all season, but it's still early.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Allen Iverson? He's been great, but Slow down.

Jenings is putting up numbers just as Iverson did his rookie year. ANd they both wear the number 3. lol
except jennings is a better jumpshooter already than iverson ever was, and he's a more willing passer.

Yall musta already forgot what rose did in stretches of a playoff series against a top team..

Brandon, I love you!

Ask Kelenna Azubuike for his jersey and mail it to me! He won't be needing it for a while.

Back
Top Bottom