The Brandon Jennings Thread (Will Be Updated Regularly)

I remember my dude saying in Gunnin for the #1 spot when he got to the league he wanted to invest his money and not be one of these dudes who just spends itall on riduclous @+*@. As this season moves on, I get more and more tight the Knicks didn't take him and we picked bum #$% Jordan Hill.

Bucks Will Start Jennings At Point Guard

Oct 28, 2009 7:50 AM EST

The Bucks will start rookie Brandon Jennings at point guard in their season opener on Friday night.

Coach Scott Skiles gave Jennings the starting nod over veteran Luke Ridnour.

"I felt like both guys played really well in the preseason in most of their minutes," Skiles told the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. "It's just my call. Even when I talked to Luke, it's not like I could give Luke five set reasons.

"It's something I'm electing to do, start him (Jennings) from opening night and see what happens. It will then depend on how he plays, how we play, all those issues."

Jennings, the 10th pick in June's NBA Draft, admitted that he's feeling a little nervous as he prepares for his first professional game.

"I am excited, nervous, of course, as all rookies would be," Jennings said. "I just have to go out there and run the team and stay calm."

Via Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by mjd77

pimp.gif
�@ the throwback jerseys.� Those are the best the team has ever�worn.
��

No.

1996_97%20Alternate.jpg
Holy +$%%, what year. I need that.

And nice game, only a rebound and assist away for that triple double

wow brandon jennings completely taking over the 2nd half so far.

16points in the 3rd quarter..he didnt miss one shot in teh 3rd..19pts total

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bucks had 38 at half and scored 36 in the third...Jennings was going off

lets keep this going into the 4th

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by mjd77

pimp.gif
�@ the throwback jerseys.� Those are the best the team has ever�worn.
��

No.

1996_97%20Alternate.jpg
Holy +$%%, what year. I need that.

And nice game, only a rebound and assist away for that triple double
I had a Vin Baker, 96' I believe.

Nice 3rd quarter BJ.

BRANDON JENNINGS. good stuff man, you have unstoppable talent. you are killin for my fantasy team. Keep workin and one day you can be the best point guard inthe world.

Originally Posted by push kicks

BRANDON JENNINGS. good stuff man, you have unstoppable talent. you are killin for my fantasy team. Keep workin and one day you can be the best point guard in the world.
you his lil brother??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by push kicks

BRANDON JENNINGS. good stuff man, you have unstoppable talent. you are killin for my fantasy team. Keep workin and one day you can be the best point guard in the world.

1ik3va.jpg

Kind of an ugly win but that's how this group will have to do it. They will have to gut it out every time. Im a little surprised to see this teamstruggling on offense the way they are. I wish Bogut would be more assertive on offense and take it to the hole instead of using that running hook shot allthe time.

That steal and around the world layup was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Brandon...Keep your head on straight, stay focused and humble and you will go far in this league.

Good job so far.

Back
Top Bottom