The Boys | S4 Episodes 1-3 Out Now! | Amazon Prime

Who was the minor superhero that died at the end? Wearing red, I think.

Not a spoiler, dude wasnt important.

Watched the latest episode last night and woke up this morning still trying to figure out what the heck happened. Crazy ending.

Man yall got me more hyped but it was more of the same. Not shocking.

I just wonder and have to think this is being done by a supe with a specific power cuz I can't assume Vought had chip bombs in all these ppl's heads just in case they were about to snitch.

So I wonder does the person have to be close by to do this which means they might've been in the room or could they be doing this from home or the office watchung on tv.

I got two guesses:

If it was remote I think it's

latest

If it was someone in the room I go for the twist shocker

515941.jpg

All shots of her panicking was her just pretending to be scared.

It was funny to see Homelander looking around as it happened not knowing what the **** is going on looking helpless.

Episode was nuts. My guess is that Buggin’ Out is watching everything and probably had Vought employees chipped as well as Supes. Butcher is about to spazz out.

Nah, what about the cop who’s head exploded in episode 1? We haven’t met Cindy yet when that happened. Also we’ve seen them put tracking devices in supes already when they removed Starlight’s. They probably put other **** in em too.

Nah, what about the cop who’s head exploded in episode 1? We haven’t met Cindy yet when that happened. Also we’ve seen them put tracking devices in supes already when they removed Starlight’s. They probably put other **** in em too.

I agree, I don't think it was her. In addition to what you mentioned, I would think she hates Vought after being holed up in that supe prison. I think she would join up with The Boys before working with Vought.

Back
Top Bottom