The Bourne Legacy (2012) Trailer - Jeremy Renner,Edward Norton

Matt Damon and the former director backed out during pre-production, but you know hollywood these days, tryna milk everything.

But the producers and Damon himself said there's always room for Jason Bournes return in further films.

I'm sure Renner will do great, I hope its successful considering its his first "leading man" role, because he's usually caught in amidst with a alot of great supporting actors.

Trailer looks cool though.

Glad to see Jeremy Renner get a lot more recognition. This looks like a promising movie. Especially with Edward Norton. Man, this year is filled with movies.

So is this a continuation or a reboot? Edit. Nvm
0GC9D.png

Norton is my dude but a Bourne movie without Bourne?
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
still gonna watch tho

man Jason Bourne is my idol, this is just wrong
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
will still watch.

I can get down with this. I wouldn't have watched if it was Renner playing Bourne though.

I wonder how they would've fit Bourne in to this if Matt didn't back out.

I'm cool with it.

Jason Bourne isn't Indiana Jones or some iconic role that cannot be touched. Not to mention it's not a remake or prequel, just a new story.

If it's an entertaining action movie, people will watch.

Surprised nobody knew of this change, when I heard of Renner replacing Matt Damon....first word that came to mind was "perfect" (in a good way)

He is great for this role, plus with Edward Norton I am looking forward to it.

I dont know how I feel about this. I hate Hollywood milking everything to the last drop so part of me wants to not watch it.

I love Renner hard and I think this will be pretty awesome. He's a good actor and can handle a lead role pretty seamlessly, I think. 

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Surprised nobody knew of this change, when I heard of Renner replacing Matt Damon....first word that came to mind was "perfect" (in a good way)

He is great for this role, plus with Edward Norton I am looking forward to it.

I agree with everything and I am a fan of Renner but Bourne movie without Damon just doesn't seem like a Bourne movie.

Back
Top Bottom