i agree with these and the all blue they have. i love the all dark blue
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

url
Hai, HTTB.

Yeah the Jays going to a modernized rendition of their original logo = bawse.  Best in baseball is a reach (a lot of other traditional looks that have been unchanged for decades) but it is still a huge upgrade over last year's uniform.

As for the Yankees having an alternate...IMO they are never going to have an alternate.  I think it will piss off a lot of people and The Boss will be rolling in his grave.

They nearly went to a navy pinstriped uniform in the 70s (basically think of the uniform the Yankee Stadium food vendors wear now) but that plan was squashed.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by mugzbo

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I wish the Yankees would adopt a navy alternate.
You mean the practice/warm-up joints? Naaaah, OG pinstripes all day!

Yeah.  Navy, put either "NEW YORK", or a simple Yankee logo on the heart area.  
(for the record, btw I hate the NYY lol)
but a inverted Navy/White pinstriped uni would be 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Now all we need is the brewers to go back their old logo and uni's
pimp.gif

I can only wish...just like the Padres need to go back to the brown and yellow already, like 99% of their fans want.

Blue Jays always have had one of the better uni's in MLB.. Since the late 80s at least...

But I wouldn't go so far to say Best in Baseball

They look nice, but I liked their ones from the past couple years. Red/White/Blue is overdone on sports

But these are my favorite

p118168reg.jpg

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

They look nice, but I liked their ones from the past couple years. Red/White/Blue is overdone on sports

But these are my favorite

p118168reg.jpg

this looks like something you would find at Walmart
indifferent.gif

the aggressive J logo isnt as bad as some people thought it was, but their "T" hat during that era was absolutely terrible. my favorite jays logo is the 1997 - 2002 logo still though

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

the aggressive J logo isnt as bad as some people thought it was, but their "T" hat during that era was absolutely terrible. my favorite jays logo is the 1997 - 2002 logo still though

Someone once said the "T" logo looked like toothpaste 
roll.gif

The Toronto Blue Jays new primary mark is okay but the logos of their affiliates, the Dunedin Blue Jays and the Bluefield Blue Jays, evoke laziness from the designers:

DunedinBlueJays.PNG

BluefieldBlueJays.PNG

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Someone found their new logo awful from a design standpoint, and took it upon himself to back up his arguments with a design of his own.  (His design in the spoiler)

Spoiler [+]
k2el2c.jpg

as long as were in that division. our new uniforms are the only things we have going for us.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Someone once said the "T" logo looked like toothpaste 
roll.gif

The Toronto Blue Jays new primary mark is okay but the logos of their affiliates, the Dunedin Blue Jays and the Bluefield Blue Jays, evoke laziness from the designers:

DunedinBlueJays.PNG

BluefieldBlueJays.PNG

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Someone found their new logo awful from a design standpoint, and took it upon himself to back up his arguments with a design of his own.  (His design in the spoiler)

Spoiler [+]
k2el2c.jpg

in his defense, his rendering (the third) is better than the current one

.jpg

Back
Top Bottom