The bloodbath starts next week

there are already hiring freezes going on and some places are trying to save face by cutting hours by a particular percentage. But to be salary and be laid offsucks and for those who are looking for work, it just makes things even worse.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

THE DIRECTOR OF SECUROTY (FORMER DETECTIVE) GOT POLICE COMING TO OUR BUIILDING ON WEDNESDAY... HE DIDNT SPECIFY HOW MANY BUT HE GOT POPO IN THE BUILDIG ON WEDNESDAY, sorry for the caps I was typing without looking until this sentence
you seem like a credible source

dcb158e2b53a94fbe22489b4fafd5e32fe78677.jpg

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by devildog1776

THE DIRECTOR OF SECUROTY (FORMER DETECTIVE) GOT POLICE COMING TO OUR BUIILDING ON WEDNESDAY... HE DIDNT SPECIFY HOW MANY BUT HE GOT POPO IN THE BUILDIG ON WEDNESDAY, sorry for the caps I was typing without looking until this sentence
you seem like a credible source

dcb158e2b53a94fbe22489b4fafd5e32fe78677.jpg

roll.gif

Obvoiusly a lot of this has been caused by people living way beyond their means, but there is another part that nobody has been talking about. I saw someeconomist on tv discussing this and I agree 100%. Obvoiusly you still have a percentage of average middle class people who are very financiallyresponsible...But many of them are also seeing their quality of life going down. Why, you ask? According to the econommist, since about 2001-2002, the wagesof the average person have been nowhere near keeping up with inflation. As a result, the buying power of most americans just keeps getting smaller andsmaller. When even your fiscally responsible people have little or no discretionary spending money anymore, the country is in trouble. The problem is simple. More and more profits of companies are simply going into the pockets of the big wigs and staying there. He is esentially saying the trickle down economicsisn't happening anymore because of the greed at the top and it is hurting most americans.

Back
Top Bottom