*~*~*~ The Black Keys - Blakroc Official Album Thread*~*~*~

Ok Ok . Yo Im listening to the black keys discography. Listening to their music is a blessing.

Who is the blancita with the brunnette hair in the vid?
pimp.gif
who is theblancita in the blonde hair?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Noodles

Ok Ok . Yo Im listening to the black keys discography. Listening to their music is a blessing.

Who is the blancita with the brunnette hair in the vid?
pimp.gif
who is the blancita in the blonde hair?
pimp.gif
cosign on everything you said...

Finally took the time to listen to the single and watch all the webisodes. Honestly, I don't know what kept me. I think I was worried I would bedisappointed...but now, this is my most anticipated album for the rest of 2009.

Also, have any of you checked out the "Drummer" album? It's another band Patrick Carney is in that is composed entirely of drummers fromvarious bands. He plays bass. I was just wondering if it was worth getting

i really can't wait for this.

i'm finding myself just zonin to the vids just to get a feel of the vibe.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Jim Jones verse actually sounds decent...

Think he had "help"???
Possibly.

When I heard Jim Jones was on the track I was really turned off. Then I gave it a listen and it sounded good, I was surprised. Hoochie Coo is one the mostplayed songs on my iTunes now.

Can't wait for this album!

This sounds tough!! I'm def gonna support this when it drops. Am I the only one that can picture Beans killing some of those beats?

I just watched all of the trailers and will definitely be purchasing this album... That lineup is ridiculous also
smokin.gif

EDIT: I can't believe those verses from Jimmy
eek.gif

It's out.

3 songs in and its..............ok.

And I hate NOE, I really cant listen to this dude. Sounds like Affion Crockett's impersonation of Jay--Z

gonna wait for this one...still riding the high of the JM album and trying to get into the Them Crooked Vultures joint so gonna wait...high hopes though

Back
Top Bottom