THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

start frequenting sites like passwird, newegg, & Amazon.. prices fluctuate.. so that LCD TV can actually even be lower (or higher) than $399 next week. 

start frequenting sites like passwird, newegg, & Amazon.. prices fluctuate.. so that LCD TV can actually even be lower (or higher) than $399 next week. 

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Richard's sporting goods has been added to the front page and below (no Fry's yet):

$%!@% Sporting Goods
Dang, as of yesterday my managers didn't even know what was going to be in the ad, besides the horizon treadmill and elliptical and the ESPN glow in the dark table games.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Richard's sporting goods has been added to the front page and below (no Fry's yet):

$%!@% Sporting Goods
Dang, as of yesterday my managers didn't even know what was going to be in the ad, besides the horizon treadmill and elliptical and the ESPN glow in the dark table games.

some of you dudes looking for xbox live need to check ebay regularly. you can find some good deals if you look a lot and act quickly. ive gotten 1 year for $20 and 4000 points for $15 before. some dudes dont know what they have or they do and price them dirt cheap on ebay.

some of you dudes looking for xbox live need to check ebay regularly. you can find some good deals if you look a lot and act quickly. ive gotten 1 year for $20 and 4000 points for $15 before. some dudes dont know what they have or they do and price them dirt cheap on ebay.

Originally Posted by atransta

Any good deals on cell phones?

nerd.gif

Hopefully the full gamestop ad will be posted soon but so far I've heard they are going to have b2g1 free (on used games). Also used wii's and 360's will be 99.99. Used DS LITES will be 69.99.

Hopefully the full gamestop ad will be posted soon but so far I've heard they are going to have b2g1 free (on used games). Also used wii's and 360's will be 99.99. Used DS LITES will be 69.99.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Nope, I'm not buying anyone any hdmi cables. Like dude said monoprice is your friend, your quick rich scheme aint going to work some best buy stores do ask for receipts if they can't find it they'll will look into transaction history through the computer and find the receipt for you. Plus buying that many hdmi cables will get me fired, i aint gonna get fired for some stupid cables i rather go out big and copp multiple tv's and let loose. They save and review employee transactions if they see multiple items of the same thing brought within the same time frame, they giving me the X. Sorry playa.

In the mean time you telling me your "scheme" won't cause why can't go through the hassle and do it myself and make profit for ME.

I'm only will help cats if they helping me this is "COMMERCE" you got what I need, I got what you need...Don't tell me to get petty items like hdmi cables. I like the GAP, i need that holla at me.

oh btw my boy just got a 40 inch google tv for $500....
wink.gif
really dropped a paragraph though.....all you had to do was tell the dude "no" 

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Nope, I'm not buying anyone any hdmi cables. Like dude said monoprice is your friend, your quick rich scheme aint going to work some best buy stores do ask for receipts if they can't find it they'll will look into transaction history through the computer and find the receipt for you. Plus buying that many hdmi cables will get me fired, i aint gonna get fired for some stupid cables i rather go out big and copp multiple tv's and let loose. They save and review employee transactions if they see multiple items of the same thing brought within the same time frame, they giving me the X. Sorry playa.

In the mean time you telling me your "scheme" won't cause why can't go through the hassle and do it myself and make profit for ME.

I'm only will help cats if they helping me this is "COMMERCE" you got what I need, I got what you need...Don't tell me to get petty items like hdmi cables. I like the GAP, i need that holla at me.

oh btw my boy just got a 40 inch google tv for $500....
wink.gif
really dropped a paragraph though.....all you had to do was tell the dude "no" 

Back
Top Bottom