THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

Originally Posted by dontae

Samsung is the beat brand out right now... hands down I copped a 55in led its official
RIP if you're planning to play game on any Samsung TV . If you play video game, Samsung is the worst TV for game because they have the highest input lag. I suggest you do a little research when it come to TV unless you just want one for straight movie viewing

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

anything on external hard drives?
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

Have you bothered to look at the ads?

Spoon fed *+! people
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Im saying son. Its literally external hdds on every ad, every year.

I'll probably grab another tv this year. That'll make 3 tvs in 3 years.I need to see a clearer scan of the walmart ad to see the model on that 42" LG. So far im thinking im just gonna go with Dell.com though. Deals aint ever as good but the tvs are so much better in quality.

Props GGDJ. You got the BF thread looking official like always.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

Spoon fed *+! people
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'll probably grab another tv this year. That'll make 3 tvs in 3 years.I need to see a clearer scan of the walmart ad to see the model on that 42" LG. So far im thinking im just gonna go with Dell.com though. Deals aint ever as good but the tvs are so much better in quality.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

None on Frys yet right? 
nerd.gif

Usually it's out the Friday before BF.
They're usually the best at keeping it from leaking somehow
I work there. They on some TOP SECRET !@#$

TV deals are good right now btw. I cant imagine how they are going to be on Black Friday.

edit: whats the Best PS3 deal right  now? what bundles are out there that are worth it?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

None on Frys yet right? 
nerd.gif

Usually it's out the Friday before BF.
They're usually the best at keeping it from leaking somehow
I work there. They on some TOP SECRET !@#$

TV deals are good right now btw. I cant imagine how they are going to be on Black Friday.

edit: whats the Best PS3 deal right  now? what bundles are out there that are worth it?

those $10 PS3 games at Wal Mart are
pimp.gif
, plus those $5 blu rays. late in buying the dark knight on blu ray so i'll pick that up.

but
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
at those check out lines at wal mart, i remember waiting 2-3 hours to pay for my stuff last year :/

those $10 PS3 games at Wal Mart are
pimp.gif
, plus those $5 blu rays. late in buying the dark knight on blu ray so i'll pick that up.

but
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
at those check out lines at wal mart, i remember waiting 2-3 hours to pay for my stuff last year :/

I need someone to get ahold of that gamestop ad. Cmon 360 bundle. Don't need a kinect one either, just a decent 4GB one. Altho Amazon might come through as well, their BF starts in a week.

I need someone to get ahold of that gamestop ad. Cmon 360 bundle. Don't need a kinect one either, just a decent 4GB one. Altho Amazon might come through as well, their BF starts in a week.

Originally Posted by TheHavik

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

Spoon fed *+! people
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
Here is a link to a better scan of the Walmart ad:

Walmart

Originally Posted by TheHavik

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

Spoon fed *+! people
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
Here is a link to a better scan of the Walmart ad:

Walmart

$40.00 bucks for a 500gb portabel hdd.....copped thats better than my best buy discount which isn't much on hdd.

$40.00 bucks for a 500gb portabel hdd.....copped thats better than my best buy discount which isn't much on hdd.

Gamestop has apparently been posted, I've only seen the 360 stuff though... CHOP CHOP!

$34.99
- Halo: Reach
- Fable III
- Rock Band 3
- Fallout: New Vegas
- NBA 2K11

$24.99
- Red Dead Redemption
- Casltevania: Lords of Shadow
- Enslaved: Odssey to the West
- Dead Rising 2
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

$14.99
- Alan Wake
- Final Fantasy XIII
- UFC Undisputed 2010
- Transformers: War of Cybertron
- Metro 2033

$9.99
- Borderlands
- Tekken 6
- Darksiders
- Bayonetta
- Dante's Inferno

Gamestop has apparently been posted, I've only seen the 360 stuff though... CHOP CHOP!

$34.99
- Halo: Reach
- Fable III
- Rock Band 3
- Fallout: New Vegas
- NBA 2K11

$24.99
- Red Dead Redemption
- Casltevania: Lords of Shadow
- Enslaved: Odssey to the West
- Dead Rising 2
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

$14.99
- Alan Wake
- Final Fantasy XIII
- UFC Undisputed 2010
- Transformers: War of Cybertron
- Metro 2033

$9.99
- Borderlands
- Tekken 6
- Darksiders
- Bayonetta
- Dante's Inferno

I know amazon ends up matching a lot of the deals the retail stores have. So my question is say a store has a deal where you get a free gift card when you buy a 360, does amazon also offer gift cards with purchases like that?

I know amazon ends up matching a lot of the deals the retail stores have. So my question is say a store has a deal where you get a free gift card when you buy a 360, does amazon also offer gift cards with purchases like that?

A best buy employee told me that all electronics at best buy is gonna be 50% off from 5 to 6 can anyone confirm?

A best buy employee told me that all electronics at best buy is gonna be 50% off from 5 to 6 can anyone confirm?

Originally Posted by CHIARAVANOND

Also Everything from 7 to 12pm will be free. Just confirming what I head from a best buy employee.

Originally Posted by CHIARAVANOND

Also Everything from 7 to 12pm will be free. Just confirming what I head from a best buy employee.

Back
Top Bottom