The best vehicles under $10k thread

3 reasons..

-Da chevy ss is da same car (a captured holden import) and its sold here

-that caprice PPV is a older caprice zeta platform that already existed in da middle east

2009-chevrolet-caprice-for-middle-east_100198329_m.jpg

-had Pontiac not folded da g8 wouldve been da only example of a US 4 door zeta.

Right now da impala type cannibalizes da SS sales.

Was going to say it reminds me of a G8

This thread got serious potential...

You can get essentially any car for your

Flavor depending on what you're willing to compromise for 10k

For my 1st nomination?

A decommissioned police only Chevy Caprice PPV

V8 350+ hp LS2 Corvette engine RWD cheap maintenance .

546b79cfc5117_-_2013-chevrolet-caprice-ppv-lg.jpg
You can really find one for that price?

All da surplus sales always got em between 9-10k

Even low mileage ones.

serious response IMO

2005 Toyota Camry

how do i know?

my sister drives a 2003 that has lasted many trips to Rutgers and back from CT and also trips to NYC, finally.........MA where she did graduate program and came home every weekend

she will sell it soon after she gets her tax return and use that money towards a Challenger an I'm not talking about a v6

Last edited:
tough question , depends on your style with a 10k budget......id buy something with boost and or swap alrdy or a extra extra clean g body lowrider with switches alrdy , idk honestly 

Last edited:
don't bother getting a euro car for under $10k without another $10k in reserves to fix that **** up 
grin.gif

don't bother getting a euro car for under $10k without another $10k in reserves to fix that **** up >D

this

people are stupid

yea go get a EURO under 10k or a V8 gas guzzler when clearly youre looking under 10k youre on a budget.....

lets also remember insurance...........

:smh:

this place is funny sometimes

Last edited:
don't bother getting a euro car for under $10k without another $10k in reserves to fix that **** up >D

My cousin got rid of his M3 @ 60k miles right before it was due to undergo a SCHEDULED 5k dollar brake job :x

Coppin a high mileage bimmer or benz is asking for trouble, your instrument panel gonna look like a lit up Christmas tree

Word to that old Jae millz video in his 7 series.

Always liked the CTS. Might get lucky and get an 2008 with 100k miles for $10,000. 

get an is300 (previous gen) super clean for cheaper and put coilovers / intake / exhaust / wheels / and chillin bass , not too much with the cash left over ....thank me later 

Last edited:
oh and silver white or black , with tints and a roof spoiler. , panty dropper in miami anyone 30 and under 

get an is300 (previous gen) super clean for cheaper and put coilovers / intake / exhaust / wheels / and chillin bass , not too much with the cash left over ....thank me later 
Love the IS & the Integra but I wouldn't cop either unless it was a steal. You get raked over the coals by insurance and by the sellers. They are both seldom worth the asking price.

Love the IS & the Integra but I wouldn't cop either unless it was a steal. You get raked over the coals by insurance and by the sellers. They are both seldom worth the asking price.
insurance doesnt need to know it has coils , and keep your stocks incase ,...for 10k you will mess around and find a boosted , with all the mods i mentioned is300.........atleast in miami a huge market.

insurance doesnt need to know it has coils , and keep your stocks incase ,...for 10k you will mess around and find a boosted , with all the mods i mentioned is300.........atleast in miami a huge market.
:lol: I wish it worked that way. For cars like that and thanks to F&F there are almost no stock examples of the IS300 or GSRs left and if you find one best believe it's crazy money. Worse yet, the ins companies have already factored in what you might do. It's not a Toyota Corolla we're talking about here it's practically assumed that you will mod and already factored into your premium. I won't even get started on integras/civics and the theft problem. Also, didnt the IS300 stop being produced in 2003? There's almost no way that an is300/GSR is a GOOD purchase for that money.

laugh.gif
I wish it worked that way. For cars like that and thanks to F&F there are almost no stock examples of the IS300 or GSRs left and if you find one best believe it's crazy money. Worse yet, the ins companies have already factored in what you might do. It's not a Toyota Corolla we're talking about here it's practically assumed that you will mod and already factored into your premium. I won't even get started on integras/civics and the theft problem. Also, didnt the IS300 stop being produced in 2003? There's almost no way that an is300/GSR is a GOOD purchase for that money.
they hold resale value cause of the previous mentions , which makes modded ones attainable for the low , give me a few moments and ill find you some MEAN is300's in miami craigslist for LESS than 10k possibly let me look 

Last edited:
Last edited:
http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/ctd/5526937850.html    02 . $6900 . black , stock , manual , 112 k i think

THIS IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE , 82k MILES , with all the mods i mentioned before , manual , no turbo so he didnt PUSH it and no crazy mods , tein coils , wheels , greddy exhaust and an intake , TV head radio unit (indash) .....and blacked out alrdy......buy this one fam

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/5526070404.html

Rebuilt titles don't scare you?

not on lexus man.....theyre TOO reliable , and coming from the towing industry , i know ALOT of people with rebuilt title lex/bmw/infinitis especially super low rebuilt title g37's ....with ZERO problems and ive seen brand new cars that are lemons...

Back
Top Bottom