Scarves (not david Beckham
laugh.gif
)

Chelsea%20knot.jpg

beyonce-jayz-emporio-armani.jpg

November through December
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by geminifly

Am I the only one who eats ham instead of turkey on Thanksgiving?

i used to only eat ham when i was little because the Turkey always tasted dry. my pops recently switched up and makes like 3 turkeys, one of which isdeepfried. my god.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my favorite 2 days of the year take place during Nov/Dec. Black Friday & Christmas

Unappreciated in my opinion. We get barely any snow down here in Atlanta, Christmas lost its luster when i grew up outta the childhood, i want everything forchristmas days, and thanksgiving is pretty useless to me seeing as we dont interact with any of our family members outside the immediate fam. I have family inNigeria whom i have never seen before including any of my grandparents. Plus i hate cold weather

The sense of joy and happiness that comes with Christmas cannot be compared, especially for those of us who are religious. With or without gifts, spending timewith the family is what its all about.
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Fall season is the best!!! Holiday season makes all the evil in the world disappear for just a little while...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by geminifly

Am I the only one who eats ham instead of turkey on Thanksgiving?
nope
pimp.gif

ham over turkey since 91
Oh, don't get me wrong. You know I'm a fiend for that honey glazed brown sugar cured spiral sliced ham every Christmas!
ham_apricot_honey_glaze.jpg

I went ice skating for the first time in my life last week Friday and my goodness I had way to much fun.
At first i was scared that I bust my chops on the ice but I didn't I was skating like Wayne Gretzky. Mocking my friends while skating on one leg while theywere either on the rail or skating like an old lady. Doing 360 turns and almost skating backwards. I'm doing it again and this time I'm buying my ownskates so I skate for free. Looks like i found a hidden talent.
pimp.gif

i love it.

except for when i have to practice for winter track outdoors because we have no indoor track
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom