The Best Thing I Ever Ate Vol. Burgers

They're pretty good. Its basically Five Guys but they have better onion rings.

I didnt know this was a chain tho. I assumed it was just a new burger spot in CT since Ive only seen the one around here.

lol i just went to the one by west farms mall other day

i saw this thread and thought about it.............then i went to their website an yea its a chain..............actually a fair amount all over CT

i agree basically a 5 guys.........i tried their burger of the month this month......................it was damn good cheat day

Last edited:
My top 4 best burgers.

1. Shake shack
2. In and Out
3. Baconator, i love baconators sorry :lol:
4. Five guys

White Castle > Sliders from anywhere else...

And I live in DC...

Just noticed this.

Tthis cat mentioned DC like we're all supposed to be like *GASP* DC!?! He's from DC?! THE Culinary Mecca known as DC!?

....If DC is renown for its food this is the first time I've ever heard about it.

If you count that surrounding area that is DMV, it's close to NY. And I'm from NY.

From ROKBRGR: Named after Lebron

KING JAMES
10oz. american “kobe” wagyu, kurobuta pork belly confit, red onion marmalade, brie cheese, truffle aioli, brioche bun

They're pretty good. Its basically Five Guys but they have better onion rings.

I didnt know this was a chain tho. I assumed it was just a new burger spot in CT since Ive only seen the one around here.

lol i just went to the one by west farms mall other day

i saw this thread and thought about it.............then i went to their website an yea its a chain..............actually a fair amount all over CT

i agree basically a 5 guys.........i tried their burger of the month this month......................it was damn good cheat day

Yea thats the one right by me. Thats the only one ive ever seen. But yea, its a nice change of pace from Wendys and the other chains. But it doesnt seem like it would compare to some of the other spots posted in here.

Pearls burgers they have one in San Francisco and alameda. This is the buffalo burger with grilled onions mushrooms cheddar cheese

in the cali bay area its 2 places i would put up against anybody

nations burgers

and fuddruckers

Bruh I'm from the bay too but fruddruckers is nasty and nations is good but ain't the cream of the crop.
I hear super duper burger is good. I've never been though. I also like burgermeister they have a couple of em in the city very good burgers

Bruh I'm from the bay too but fruddruckers is nasty and nations is good but ain't the cream of the crop.
I hear super duper burger is good. I've never been though. I also like burgermeister they have a couple of em in the city very good burgers
huh no love for fuddruckers...i liked it maybe it was that specific location *jordan shrug* nations stay consistent thats why i F wit them. i never heard of super duper burger or burgermeister what city are they in. 

I forgot about Kwik Way. They was hella good back in the day i haven't had it since they moved from they old location but it was off the hinges

There's this place near me that actually makes a donut burger. Its really good too. Only thing is u feel your arteries clogging with each bite...

Pearls burgers they have one in San Francisco and alameda. This is the buffalo burger with grilled onions mushrooms cheddar cheese
Nahhh
laugh.gif
Perle's ain't even the best burgers in Alameda. Try Burgermeister on Central and Park next to the theater.

And I don't know if I've posted in this thread before, but the best burger in the Bay is definitely Barney's. They have one in Piedmont, another one on College and two in the city.

Probably already posted in this thread (it is almost 3 years old) but...

Nations Giant Hamburgers>* when it comes to "fast fast" burgers.

I think those are only in the Bay though since I've never seen one anywhere else.

yoooo this thread takes me back like slacks.....so many good spots!

......then i remembered how my stomach made me feel 59 yrs old afta scoffin down a burg. maneuvah.

now ill be 78 feelin 38, thanks veggies!!!!

Just recently went on a Carnival Cruise. Guy Fieri's burgers are probably the best burgers I've had so far. It's unlike any fast food burger that's for sure.

I've only tried 5 Guys a couple times and they're comparable in terms of offering a bunch of different toppings.

On the ship, there's a topping bar with bacon, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, pickles, tomatoes, lettuce, regular onions. For sauces, they have ketchup, ranch, chipotle, BBQ.
Everything tastes fresh. Love the meat patty. Love the bun. I'd put it over 5 Guys just because the bun doesn't have sesame seeds.

Wished I ate this for lunch AND dinner :lol: ... although towards the end of the cruise I did try to take advantage of it as much as possible.

On another note, the fries were pretty good too.

The downside is I knew this would be an expensive burger. I just checked now and it's a $15+ burger.

Anyway, a must-try if you plan on cruising with Carnival (just know they only offer it on 5-6 ships).

Back
Top Bottom