The awkward moment when...

Originally Posted by allreds

Ok lets get one thing clear. Is night marcher a guy or a girl?

Let's meet up... I'll drop my phone and act like every thing is cool.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 214

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

One of my neighbors was showing me some pics today and one of his wife's cooch popped up.
sick.gif

She's about 200lbs.

damn
how many she got?
roll.gif

Wish I knew how to multi-quote cos Luong's comment was gold as well.

Seeko that gif with the owls is disgusting 
sick.gif

Wow that is quite awkward. Crazy that he dropped and broke his phone, that probably just made it more awkward.

That owl gif was not what I needed to see while eating my lunch. That issh was grotesque and creepy.

Originally Posted by iYen

roll.gif

"The only way to balance the situation is for you to show him your ****." -Workaholics

A similar situation happened to me. A buddy of mine was showing off his new iphone to me.
Short story even shorter: I was looking through his pix since I used his iphone to take a pic to see how good the camera was.
I go to the photo app and I saw that he had like 3,500 synced pix.
I open that album and click on a pic and I realize that all the pix were of hentai.
Dude had thousands of hentai pix on his iphone.
laugh.gif

I didn't tell him that I found it, I kept it to myself, but keeping a straight face when I returned his iphone was difficult.

Hentai you say?

Was it Just drawings or a manga style? 
nerd.gif

A customer of mine did that to me. It was a she, so replace the penis with a vagina.

She was showing off her daughter's bedroom that she had remodeled to a Victoria's Secret PINK theme. Her vagina looked ragged, beaten, and just tired. She tried to scroll hella fast passed it, but it was too late. She didn't say anything & we acted as if nothing happened
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

A customer of mine did that to me. It was a she, so replace the penis with a vagina.

She was showing off her daughter's bedroom that she had remodeled to a Victoria's Secret PINK theme. Her vagina looked ragged, beaten, and just tired. She tried to scroll hella fast passed it, but it was too late. She didn't say anything & we acted as if nothing happened
laugh.gif
"What can I say about vagina, that hasn't been said about Iraq,
It looks bombed out and depleted."

Back
Top Bottom