Originally Posted by dipped in butter

Any hoods in alaska?
YES! On every sweatshirt and jacket...

Sorry I had too...
indifferent.gif
Myself

Angooooon

Well...Its gotta be better than Ohio

I was watching a show called Alaskan State Troopers or something like that and dudes were gettin arrested and thrown in porta potty lookin jails for havingLiquor, thats crazy im sure thats isolated to certain villages or whatever but damn! I wish all of civilization was still so simple though.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Well...Its gotta be better than Ohio

I was watching a show called Alaskan State Troopers or something like that and dudes were gettin arrested and thrown in porta potty lookin jails for having Liquor, thats crazy im sure thats isolated to certain villages or whatever but damn! I wish all of civilization was still so simple though.

laugh.gif
haha there's actually a show called Alaskan state troopers?? wow....
indifferent.gif
yeah, in most of the 'villages' here are 'dry' communitiesmeaning that Alcohol isn't allowed because of how badly it affected the Alaskan Native here.....it's actually a pretty sad story..

Eyyy bro have you seen Santa and is he hiring seasonal or throughout the year because I need a legit job. And how are you posting OP, I didn't thinkya'll had internet. Don't you use morse code to communicate from your CPU?

mrgrapes85 wrote:

laugh.gif
haha there's actually a show called Alaskan state troopers?? wow....
indifferent.gif
yeah, in most of the 'villages' here are 'dry' communities meaning that Alcohol isn't allowed because of how badly it affected the Alaskan Native here.....it's actually a pretty sad story..
haha yeah its on national geographic ive caught it about 3 times. Dudes were going into the jail and picking which cell they wanted to be in, oneepisode they had a high speed snow mobile chase...@!$+ is pretty entertaining!

http://channel.nationalge...ut-alaska-state-troopers

Originally Posted by SamB

Eyyy bro have you seen Santa and is he hiring seasonal or throughout the year because I need a legit job. And how are you posting OP, I didn't think ya'll had internet. Don't you use morse code to communicate from your CPU?

get the $#@%#@R@$#@@#WERQR@$#@$## outta bruh! ya ignant bruh! IGNANT! IGNANT IGNANT IGNANT IGNANT IGNANT

I know I'm late chiming in but Purple Face's initial jokes about Alaska
roll.gif
. With that said, yeah there's definitely an Asian population inAlaska surprisingly, unfortunately Palin ain't making it anymore convincing to live there. This thread definitely reminds me of the Ohio takingL's....oh dear..
laugh.gif

i always thought alaska seem like a nice place to visit but i dont think i could live there

i love cali to much !!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by SamB

Eyyy bro have you seen Santa and is he hiring seasonal or throughout the year because I need a legit job. And how are you posting OP, I didn't think ya'll had internet. Don't you use morse code to communicate from your CPU?
get the $#@%#@R@$#@@#WERQR@$#@$## outta bruh! ya ignant bruh! IGNANT! IGNANT IGNANT IGNANT IGNANT IGNANT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I just read all these pages for the lulz.

Alaska is the BIGGEST STATE with the LEAST POPULATION

And about sales tax, you arent the only state that doesnt have sales tax.

DC might have its issues but I'll take them than live in Alsaka

alaskan cruise
pimp.gif

can't say anything about anchorage but Juneau looks like it would be a depressing place to live

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

akm2tan wrote:
Wow so much ignorance in this thread. Most people commenting have not even stepped foot in alaska and just base their opinions on what they see on TV or read on an article.

Let me shed some light on this

First I was born and raised there but now live in Arizona

Cons- Food is more expensive, gas is more expensive (not by much) you cant just get up and drive to Cali or vegas like I can now and there is no professional sporting events (big deal for me). The daylight thing I can see is a drag but you get a lot of it in the summer and simply just get used to it. The drug thing is increasing which is a shame cuz the cities are small. Crime is above average but nothing like here in arizona.

Pros- first off its not boring at all and I say that after I thought it was when I left there. I can literally do everything in Alaska then in Arizona except go to another state or see a pro sports game. There is alot Alaska offers that some people have no idea. And I cant see how anybody wouldnt enjoy at least some of them. Jet skiing, camping, hunting, fishing, 4 wheeling, snow machining, sledding is just a few things you can do. The employment is solid, the real estate is strong and didnt really take a hit from the crisis in other states.

While I was there the culture is very diverse. My high school was about 30% black and the one next to mine had a large amount of mexicans and puerto ricans. There are also a mad amount of filipinos, koreans, and vietnamese people so trust me the chicks there are plentiful and very diverse.

There is a club scene there, not a very good one but its there, alot of car enthusiasts, alot of shoe heads there as well so nothing really different. Its cold but really I heard stories from my customers at work that its colder in Minnesota and Michigan than it is in a place like Anchorage.

Really just dont knock it till you go there, the air is the freshest air you'll breath and the food is awesome. The people there are more humble and down to earth which is a plus for a growing family.

Damn...how son just really X'd out everything dude said...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom