The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

I got a pair manually. I forgot I had the page monitor running on it actually. There was a few pairs per size available when I first saw it. Solefly just sent out shipping confirmation too
eek.gif
What sizes were up?

My local mom and pop shop has them for $300, bout go cop later on today or tomorrow... Will post pics!

My local mom and pop shop has them for $300, bout go cop later on today or tomorrow... Will post pics!

Please do bro. The pics I've been seeing has me concerned about them having the banana shape, and not real patent leather.

Please do bro. The pics I've been seeing has me concerned about them having the banana shape, and not real patent leather.

I'm also concerned about this as well.
The QC issues I've seen from the SF pairs and my own TR's have not given me a warm and fuzzy about the Navy's.

At top dollar I might be passing.

I lost so much respect for the brand that I vowed to not buy another. It was more than a shoe to me because it was the first Jordan my pops got me back in 6th grade. I missed them in 04 because I was a broke college kid. So I doubled up in 2012 just to give one to my dad and sell the other trash pair on ebay.

Lost so much respect that I have passed on every 12 since. My all time favorite and I own none of them now. I refuse to pay good money for trash. No matter how significant or nostalgic it is
How much do ds cwoods go for these days

^ I don't doubt that is what you have paid, but those are the prices on StockX for all sold transactions in the last couple years.

^ I don't doubt that is what you have paid, but those are the prices on StockX for all sold transactions in the last couple years.
Stockx sales have been highly questionable across so many shoes. Not even worth posting their data until they show where the sale was made.

Stockx sales have been highly questionable across so many shoes. Not even worth posting their data until they show where the sale was made.

I don't know if I agree with that though. I have sold many shoes on there, and they show up at the price that I sold them at. I don't see why stockx would post wrong sales numbers.

I don't doubt they're not accurate. I just think they purposely omit most of the lower sale transactions. They make things appear a lot more valuable than they really are. I mean ask anyone in this thread how much theyd be williing to pay for an unwearable DS pair of cherrywoods. $350 tops. There's probably a slew of $250 - $350 transactions in between those $400 transaction that they're not showing. That's why I think those prices are artificial.

Last edited:
A little surprised we have not seen full images (packaging and all) of the XVI. I haven't bought Jordan's in a long while, don't know what box they use anymore. They should use the old school gray Jordan face box.

I don't doubt they're not accurate. I just think they purposely omit most of the lower sale transactions. They make things appear a lot more valuable than they really are. I mean ask anyone in this thread how much theyd be williing to pay for an unwearable DS pair of cherrywoods. $350 tops. There's probably a slew of $250 - $350 transactions in between those $400 transaction that they're not showing. That's why I think those prices are artificial.

Well, I guess there is no way to know, but the sales that I made on there were much lower than what most of the asking prices were. Here are a couple screen shots... Mine were the $100 sale and the $190 sale:

View media item 2258911
View media item 2258912

Jumpman bostic has so much love, I swear id love a vid where he just keeps it real and calls a spade a spade for once.

After viewing the aforementioned video, it convinced me to pass on the Navy's.

I'd rather put the money towards a pair of coveted SF's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom