The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

I still have that "Order Confirmed - Check back for updates" page open over on my phone...Though when I originally logged into my Trophy Room Account, after I purchased the shoes, all I got was "no orders placed"...Little bit ago when I logged in again mine updated to this...

View media item 2221438

confirmed 
smokin.gif

I guess Disney Springs axed the whole lineup at their location making this place to new pick up process.

Have to think this is what happened...After a couple release day crowds came through I'm sure other tenants started hitting Disney with the complaints...

Sounds like they need a better system for major releases than that club nonsense...

I still have that "Order Confirmed - Check back for updates" page open over on my phone...Though when I originally logged into my Trophy Room Account, after I purchased the shoes, all I got was "no orders placed"...Little bit ago when I logged in again mine updated to this...

View media item 2221438

Hmm I never made an account so I can't view that screen, now I'm worried. :smh: I just clicked on the "View my order" link in the confirmation e-mail.

Hmm I never made an account so I can't view that screen, now I'm worried. :smh: I just clicked on the "View my order" link in the confirmation e-mail.
You're fine man. With all shopify webaites as soon as you make an account your order will show up.

Still thinking if you got charged you should be legit...

On the flip side is anybody looking at those hats they dropped with these?...Was seriously thinking about hitting on the black one but that price has me kind of :x...

From what I am hearing, these are pretty TTS. So I have a 9.5 I will let go for retail + shipping once it comes in as long as the pairs I ordered dont get cancelled. I was nervous because Capitol One is TOO good at cancelling because of fraud protection. I grabbed a 10 and a 9.5. 

If you are seriously interested in the 9.5 send me a DM.  FCFS and I am not holding for anyways. Just trying to give back to NT what folks have done for me.

Last edited:
Create an account on trophy room and your order status will show. Mine said paid but unfulfilled and nothing has hit my account yet. My guess is ther order will be cancelled

From what I am hearing, these are pretty TTS. So I have a 9.5 I will let go for retail + shipping once it comes in as long as the pairs I ordered dont get cancelled. I was nervous because Capitol One is TOO good at cancelling because of fraud protection. I grabbed a 10 and a 9.5. 

If you are seriously interested in the 9.5 send me a DM.  FCFS and I am not holding for anyways. Just trying to give back to NT what folks have done for me.
Can you give me the link to the My Account section? I can't find it on the site, and I am logged in...

Unfiltered pics look good to me. Pricey but these will probably get worn. Heard the gaitor fits, fit on the cdp gaitor was horrible

Last edited:
way doper than i thought they'd be. these are def. to build hype for the GRs about to drop. obly interested in breds unless there's some dope new c/w...

I just need JB to do me one favor so I can finally leave the JB game. Drop Cherry Wheat 16s...

I had not bought a jordan since 2012 until today (because he pissed me off with those 2012 Playoff 12s - pure plastic). Now I need him to drop those Cherry Wheat and Im throwing the deuces to JB.

way doper than i thought they'd be. these are def. to build hype for the GRs about to drop. obly interested in breds unless there's some dope new c/w...
yup, 1-13 already does well so they're not letting these stores touch them just yet. "here, go crazy with these xx3s 
mjgrin.png
"

I copped a 9.5 and a 10...just in case. Whatever fits best, other is for sale retail. Maybe I can help out a NTer who misses this release. Im not about that resell life. I remember when sneakers use to be a real culture.
I'll gladly take either size off of your hands

Last edited:
"DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, PLEASE ALLOW 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PROCESSING ALL ORDERS." I just read this. Guess I won't be seeing these for at least 2 weeks since I'm on the left coast.

What's everybody's order status saying over on Trophy Room?

Mine updated to show "paid" and "unfulfilled"...No cancelation yet thankfully...
This is the same thing mine says when i log into my account on the site but i received a email confirmation saying order confirmed and getting ready to ship so i dont know what to think just hope i get em and i don't get canceled!!!

Hopefully they will be like the xx3 trophy room and come down to damn near retail

I'm sure they will. XVIs just aren't that sought after and with 5,000 pairs produced; I see resellers being stuck with a lot of pairs that just wont move. These will turn out like the xx3s and sonic wave Gloves. NDS Pairs fetching just under retail and DS Going for a few bucks over. Unless numbers are EXTREMELY limited, Jordans past XIII hold no longterm resale value.

The bred 16's were my first pair of j's back in 02/2001,so the model holds a special place in my heart.With that being said I couldn't or wouldn't pull the trigger on this colorway for $300.

Back
Top Bottom