The Adidas "Futurecraft"

I was wondering if they were going to include the 4d or not with the 30% off
When they were doing 40 pervent off for black Friday, I grabbed a pair of the triple blacks for my wife.

I'm kinda skeptical that a brand new release would qualify (blacks had been out for at least 2 or 3 weeks at that point) but wont know unless I go down there. I could call but I'm not a huge fan of that process.

These are at water tower chicago. Check the app's store availability to see if it's near you. Check a few different sizes to be sure.

When they were doing 40 pervent off for black Friday, I grabbed a pair of the triple blacks for my wife.

I'm kinda skeptical that a brand new release would qualify (blacks had been out for at least 2 or 3 weeks at that point) but wont know unless I go down there. I could call but I'm not a huge fan of that process.

These are at water tower chicago. Check the app's store availability to see if it's near you. Check a few different sizes to be sure.
Appreciate the feed back. Nothing near me. But good luck on your search!

Side note a few weeks back I went to an outlet near by and saw the aqua in almost a FSR and a week after they were gone but the OG 1 4D was available in FSR. Both were listed at full price and excluded from promo/disco. So keep an eye out at outlets. Imma probably be going every other week and hope the nasa 4d show up lol.

Attachments

• 840301AE-1246-46AA-81BA-23B02E2B9BDA.jpeg
    840301AE-1246-46AA-81BA-23B02E2B9BDA.jpeg
    323.1 KB · Views: 332
Only if the tounge on SNS is black, like the boost, it'd be perfect. Regardless, their 4D collab is the best so far. Congrats to those who can cop.

I want them. And would have copped them over wool greys. But got wool greys first. Not giving adidas another 220 for my grey shoes.

I feel the same....been looking at these nasa for a minute. I copped the wool greys at 40% off. But the reflective 4d got me thinking lol. Imma probably pass and may pick up under retail 🤞🏻 I ended up pick the cream 4ds up instead.

Back
Top Bottom