The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Any chance These stores actually have bigger than US 11 or are their raffles just screwed up

It would definitely be odd for the run to stop at 11.5, as END's sizes suggest. Did SNS have the same sizes available? Looks like their raffle page is down now.

SNS raffle page? Nah they doing overseas only. That's why I keep getting the 404

Accessed the SNS raffle using a VPN & it only goes up to US11. I'm going to assume End is listing sizes incorrectly & it should be US sizing, since previous Y-3 4D release had a size run of US6-11. It's also odd that End is showing half sizes available, I have a feeling they messed up the raffle and a good deal of the entries they get will be for sizes that aren't even available.

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 3.14.04 PM.png

Accessed the SNS raffle using a VPN & it only goes up to US11. I'm going to assume End is listing sizes incorrectly & it should be US sizing, since previous Y-3 4D release had a size run of US6-11. It's also odd that End is showing half sizes available, I have a feeling they messed up the raffle and a good deal of the entries they get will be for sizes that aren't even available.

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 3.14.04 PM.png
4D only goes in full sizes though right? All those guys entering for half sizes on END are getting played IMO. When using a VPN, are you seeing an online option? Or is it like in-store pick up only?

4D only goes in full sizes though right? All those guys entering for half sizes on END are getting played IMO. When using a VPN, are you seeing an online option? Or is it like in-store pick up only?

Yeah so far 4D has only come in whole sizes, which is why I was saying most of the entries will probably be for sizes that aren't actually available.

Paris in-store pickup is the only option I see available using a UK IP address.

L emails from end just went out. Anyone have a clue of what time y3 will drop them online?
Wish I could remember from the OG Runner 4D drop earlier this year, but I honestly can't recall. I would keep an eye out at midnight just to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom