The Adidas "Futurecraft"

Yall sleepin on Alphaedges. Exact same sole as FC but roomier than FC which are tight af. All Carbon employees at 747 were rocking their FC without laces is how tight they are

Yall sleepin on Alphaedges. Exact same sole as FC but roomier than FC which are tight af. All Carbon employees at 747 were rocking their FC without laces is how tight they are

Or maybe it's because "no laces" is the cool kids' response to the loose/messy laces trend from the UB? :lol:

I mean if you went TTS then that’s where you messed up. It’s 1.0 UB knit so everybody knows you go up in size. AlphaEdges are okay, but they’re not as nice looking. In my opinion.

I have both the FC and Alphaedge. TTS is fine for the midsole in length, just the upper is tight. And it is tighter than UB 1.0 knit. You go up a full size and you start to get folded toes.

And I wouldnt call copping any 4D at retail messing up. Making 4D in full sizes only is messing up.

And I wouldnt call copping any 4D at retail messing up. Making 4D in full sizes only is messing up.
It makes sense from a production standpoint at this point in time when there's such extreme limits on total available stock numbers, but I'm sure they'll introduce half sizes in the near future as they scale the technology.

adrianne-ho-adidas-futurecraft-4d-e1518126078505.png

adrianne-ho-adidas-futurecraft-4d-1-e1519341812478.png

Adrianne Ho

Saw her eating dumplings at Din Tai Fung one day. She spent the entire time looking down at her phone except for when her food came and she had the guy she was ignoring snap a pic of her smiling, then went immediately back to frowning at her phone. Seemed like a miserable existence :lol:

Saw her eating dumplings at Din Tai Fung one day. She spent the entire time looking down at her phone except for when her food came and she had the guy she was ignoring snap a pic of her smiling, then went immediately back to frowning at her phone. Seemed like a miserable existence :lol:
Does it for the gram.

She needs to spend less time taking pics and more time eating. She's too skinny for my taste. Good 15 lbs may do her some good.

Back
Top Bottom