The Adidas "Futurecraft"

EoRIvIwVoAAvcDz

So what's the official colorway of the nasa joints? if it's these then i'm in. i also see a darker shade of grey
It’s darker than that. That pic looks desaturated and brightened.
Overcast day (even, diffuse sunlight) no post processing on the iPhone 12 image:
12931061-10C1-45E8-8B49-43E36262873B.jpeg

Gdamn it I couldn't figure out how to get OUT of the raffle... so those NASA 4d's are headed my way.

They'll prob be half off soon

Is there no way to return?

Yea I think they are return-able. Just dealing with that process, when it would be easier just to contact them and say "cancel the order". But I've tried that on Yeezys before, and they say they can't cancel and that I can just return. It would save them money since they pay the return label... but they dumb

Anyone know if these are getting a wider stateside release, wondering if i need to pull the trigger on SNS or nah
1606557403578.png

adidas 4D Runner “Super Pink”
Color: Crystal White/Cloud White-Super Pink
Style Code: FY7916
Release Date: November 28, 2020
Price: $200

Source: Sneakerbardetroit.

Nice. No ultra4Ds available on footsites for me to try on sizes before buying 'my size' on the SS and SNS 👍🏻

Do you guys think that the SS 4Ds will have resell? I've just calculated that I would be paying about $440 for them including customs :lol: If they won't resell I won't even bother and buy them from stockX or sth

Do you guys think that the SS 4Ds will have resell? I've just calculated that I would be paying about $440 for them including customs :lol: If they won't resell I won't even bother and buy them from stockX or sth

I'm skeptical. I think they threw out that 3k number just to try to define some sort of aftermarket, but I feel like every other ultra 4D so far most likely had the same exact production numbers even though it wasn't explicitly stated, and most of them aren't selling well

I'm skeptical. I think they threw out that 3k number just to try to define some sort of aftermarket, but I feel like every other ultra 4D so far most likely had the same exact production numbers even though it wasn't explicitly stated, and most of them aren't selling well
I won't bother with the release and get em in the aftermarket then. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom