The Adidas "Futurecraft"

https://www.y-3.com/us/y3runner4d_s...edium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_term=uk

pmVTCwC6j

New 4D runner coming soon but not really because it’ll be impossible to buy.
Might be impossible, but if that 600 price tag rumor is true, they can keep em. Would rather buy other shoes for resell at that price point.

No clue how the hell people copped the black pair last time. Couldn't even find the damn shoe on the website and there were like close to zero raffles for them.

No clue how the hell people copped the black pair last time. Couldn't even find the damn shoe on the website and there were like close to zero raffles for them.
Same. By the time I found em, they were sold out. Not worth the hassle or time imo. Just need adidas to start mass producing the og black 4d futurecrafts.

Yeah I go into 4D releases expecting to be disappointed. It’s kind of just become a running joke at this point.

Yeah I go into 4D releases expecting to be disappointed. It’s kind of just become a running joke at this point.
Same, but yet somehow I'm slightly disappointed at the fact that 4D is harder to snag than off-white. I was able to grab 2 uncs, 2 zoom flys, and 1 af1 for retail. Only 4d I could get was the alphaedges and I don't really count that. I thought there was word that adidas was going to start mass producing 4d starting 2018, but I still didn't see that happen. Literally holding out my money, telling them to take it at this point.

Do these ZX 4Ds have an expanded size run? I noticed footshop lets you enter up to a 12.5 & there are half sizes but that could just be an error on their part. I know there was a rumor these would come in more sizes, just haven’t seen confirmation of that.

FFD92D7B-F5C8-4735-9E1A-6D483EBB9D1F.jpeg
Alphaedge sole feels softer - however the Consortium pairs‘ soles look so much better. Wished the new ZX would come with the flatter 4d Sole.

FFD92D7B-F5C8-4735-9E1A-6D483EBB9D1F.jpeg
Alphaedge sole feels softer - however the Consortium pairs‘ soles look so much better. Wished the new ZX would come with the flatter 4d Sole.

Yeah, I wonder why they went with the fatter 4D. The slim one looked good.

Back
Top Bottom