The actor you cant stand the most...

I'm going to have to come back to this later. I'm surprised by all the hate Nick Cage has been getting lately from NT.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Orlando Bloom.
smh.gif

Pirates of the Caribbean & Troy
Added to your post.

I hated that dude in Troy. Got the whole country fighting for a female... True definition of a simp
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

I have stated several times how I don't care for Depp, and his annoying twitch with his mouth he always does.
Thats how you know you strongly dislike a person
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
naw but am I honestly the only one who notices?

Edit : Nope

Depp is an actor whose best talent-a twitch around the mouth that says he's two steps ahead of everyone else

Link

I feel like the purpose of this thread was to name a movie you enjoyed that your least favorite actor played in.

I abhor Nicholas Cage, but I love Adaptation.

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Originally Posted by GTEK

Orlando Bloom.
smh.gif

Pirates of the Caribbean & Troy
Added to your post.

I hated that dude in Troy. Got the whole country fighting for a female... True definition of a simp
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Word. I think a role can sometimes make you hate the actor.
laugh.gif

The movie I enjoyed, "Good Will Hunting"
The actor I enjoyed the least, Ben Affleck, dunno why he's just not the dude to cast for some things. Go figure.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Nic Cage is the worst by far. Even makes Keanu look entertaining by comparison.
laugh.gif
QFT. I've never seen a remotely good movie with him in it. Almost died when I saw the "Wicker Man"
roll.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Jack Black & Leonardo DiCaprio are some others that I just can't get with.

frodo.jpg

Everytime he had
eek.gif
face, and the faces where he looked like he was in atrance.

I could never stand that face and felt like throwing whatever I could get my hands on at the screen.
laugh.gif

I don't care what you dudes say.

Cage was awesome in Face/Off. "Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."
roll.gif

#1 dane cook/ryan reynolds. i hate dane cook. i hate ryan reynolds because he looks like dane cook

i get irritated with seth rogen too. it's always his costars that make his scenes funny. i love superbad and knocked up though.

as for actresses. i hate sarah jessica parker.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I don't care what you dudes say.

Cage was awesome in Face/Off. "Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."
roll.gif
Yeah, Cage had some decent stuff. Raising Arizona was awesome.

But his recent stuff is what's bringing him down. I mean, Wicker Man, I laughed at that ending. Especially when he punched the chick in the bear suit
roll.gif

And how could I forget Ben Affleck and Sarah Jessica Parker.
smh.gif

Also, I'm sorry, but I find Jonah Hill funny, not as funny as some of the others in his movies, but still funny and Jack Black is actually semi-funny IMO.Problem is he's been typecast as that same character. I mean dude was hilarious in Tropic Thunder

Keanu Reeves

i haven't watched a single movie with him in it since Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

yes, that means i have never seen a single minute of any Matrix movie. couldn't even begin to tell you what they are about.

dane cook/ryan reynolds. i hate dane cook. i hate ryan reynolds because he looks like dane cook

Ryan Reynolds is hilarious.

yes, that means i have never seen a single minute of any Matrix movie. couldn't even begin to tell you what they are about.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom