The Absolute BEST Opening Track In The History Of Hip Hop (Vol. No Need To Debate)

A few of them albums had an actual "intro" tho...

Can't really say nothin bad about "NYSOM", "Victory" or "The Mobb", but the whole energy behind Pac basically droppin the first double album in hip hop history (fact check??), the fact that he was locked up and silenced... The way he came back is just priceless...

The intangibles are enuff to put it in an elite class, then you factor in the production is AMAZING, the hook is infectious, and 2Pac's charisma makes up for ANYthing he ever lacked lyrically, makes this the BEST opening track...

Originally Posted by GucciMane

HOW DID I FORGET THIS?!

THIS AND THE SONG RIGHT AFTER "WHAT UP GANGSTA"

sick.gif
...This...might have been the HARDEST intro I ever heard.

Just disrespectful

A personal favorite. Beat, flow, spoken words, emotion and @*$%. "Im just a picture, just a picture in a frame......"

I don't know what yall see in that Radric Davis Intro. Classical has been ehh since the first time I heard it.
eyes.gif

i might have to agree...just basing off the anticipation of the album and THIS being the first thing you hear:

I can't deny it, I'm a straight rider,
YOU DON'T WANNA +*!% WITH ME.

yeesh.

if it was song against song, no doubt NY State of Mind is on a whole 'nother plateau no matter what track number. i'll pick that too, if we're not being technical.

dudes in here are just cycling through intros in their itunes now.. none of this is seeing ambitionz. when that beat drops, it's over.. i feel like i wanna strangle an innocent lady and punt a baby into traffic,

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

dudes in here are just cycling through intros in their itunes now.. none of this is seeing ambitionz. when that beat drops, it's over.. i feel like i wanna strangle an innocent lady and punt a baby into traffic,

roll.gif

My favorite Pac intro was Bomb First off the Makaveli album.

best Intro ever? Stillmatic Intro....straight filthy

I agree op..I remember waiting on the album to release..went and bout the TAPE..popped it in and was blown away how he came out on Ambition As A Ridah

Back
Top Bottom