The 58th GRAMMYs 2-15-16

Why is Gwen making music again? What happened to Fergie? ***** straight stole her style and acted like it was nothing. Hahahahah

My man reppin with that flag. Booorrriiicccuuuuaaaaaa

Kendrick's performance was phenomenal. He's so out of place in today's state of rap. It's hilarious but sad. His album was so damn good. Just incredible music, something we needed and people calling it trash. What a joke.
He and his music do seem out of place but at least he's inspiring countless future stars who may some day change what pop music consists of. Not to mention culture in general
hopefully he inspires them to just be themselves, like he is, and not conform or compromise their art for fame and success

Last edited:
Kendrick album nice and all but let's be real here, he don't speak for the culture or the streets, Future >>>

So srs too
Is this a good/positive thing? 
laugh.gif

Guess that's why things are so ****** up

And I like Future's music, some of it

Last edited:
Why is Gwen making music again? What happened to Fergie? ***** straight stole her style and acted like it was nothing. Hahahahah

Gwen been around much longer :lol:

That's not what I was saying, it kind of reads like that though. Two separate thoughts.

1. Why is Gwen's old *** still making garbage music.

2. What happened to Fergie? She stole Gwen's style and sound but then she disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom