The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

Yeah his value is still kinda high to pull something nice. Because when healthy this dude got unlimited potential. Sell high not low

The way Prozingus is being talked aboutsYou'd think the Knicks drafted a player with no legs

Thunder should've really tanked the season so they could've got in top 5 then come back with Porzingis or Hezonja coming off bench....just imagine if they had gotten top 3 pick Okufor would've been epic they should've held out westbrook with some fake injury it would've been like when Spurs tanked to get Duncan

Thunder would have gone with KAT if they got 1.. Or one of the wings if they were at 2 or later.. Possibly trading down slightly depending on who was where

Mario would have been the most ideal.. But they would have gone Russell

Im scared that Embiid might never play a game in the NBA the way its going.
mean.gif

These big men and their glass knees man.
mean.gif
It's his back and foot too

Pretty much all the red flags you could possibly think of 

Someone needs to remind Embiid he's only on a rookie deal. He hasn't already really cashed in the way Bynum had when he became YOLO.

This Hezonja kid seems like he will be must read and must watch based on his antics :lol:

Not a fan of Oadipo, i think MH will be the starting SG eventually.

Is it fair to say that you haven't seen much of Oladipo Gotholes?

Orlando will be fun to watch again. I hope they don't lose Vuc.
He's my favorite Center behind Boogie.

Giannis: "Some teammates buy a PS4 at every away game to play for one night and leave it at the hotel."
— NBA Bulletin (@TheNBABulletin) June 27, 2015
It takes so long to setup a PS4 too. To be rich man. Giannis better be boxing those up and selling them on eBay

Back
Top Bottom