The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

everyone loses when Boogie isn't in the allstar game 
mean.gif
I am legit bummed about this 
tired.gif

I hope kyrie delivers, this is his forte. Go all uncle drew on them fools crossing dudes up and pulling from half

ya really upset that dude didnt make it?
i wanted to see draymond in it, but i understand there are other guys that the coaches went with. it's not like the ppl on the roster that was chosen wasnt worthy. just not enough spots

Last edited:
I've heard and read enough of so called experts opinions on korver this year I don't need it validated here. And I've watched it myself personally. Deserving players get snubbed every year, if Korver doesn't get Wade's spot then he will just be added to long list of deserving snubs. Only thing that matters is winning games anyway. And playoff games at that.

I hope to see the last 4th Quarter get physical and hope some MALICE in the PALACE occurs.  League of softs.  Need to see broken noses, hard fouls, crutches and wheel chairs and plexi glass masks on the SIDELINES.

also BAN all the GEARs, SLEEVES and MEN LINGERIE that guys like DROSE wears.  let them just play.

So the fourth option on an nba team
Should be an all star?

Korver in 3 point contest. Yes.

Korver in all star game. No.

Top team in the conference & making history shooting the ball

Is he an all star talent? No

But does he deserve to play on the team because of his numbers & team success? Yes

Hibbert & tyson were all stars but were they all star talents? No but they were an important part of the team just like ben wallace

I wanted to see Boogie there too, but he's been slightly less special than he was earlier in the season.

I wonder what changed.

i wanted to see draymond in it, but i understand there are other guys that the coaches went with. it's not like the ppl on the roster that was chosen wasnt worthy. just not enough spots
I think its more of a culmination of a bunch of things, mainly, Kings fans not really having anything to be happy about.

Cousins making the all star team would have been something pretty cool to be able to see.

I've heard and read enough of so called experts opinions on korver this year I don't need it validated here. And I've watched it myself personally. Deserving players get snubbed every year, if Korver doesn't get Wade's spot then he will just be added to long list of deserving snubs. Only thing that matters is winning games anyway. And playoff games at that.
watch the hawks catch an l in the second round...book it! There is something inherently suspect about them.

Last edited:
All Star selection ain't even the holy grail as some of you folks put it.  JJ Barberra looking at his championship ring.  Guys like Kyrie and Rose still trying to cook up a meal and piggy back to the promise land.

Last edited:

I think its more of a culmination of a bunch of things, mainly, Kings fans not really having anything to be happy about.

Cousins making the all star team would have been something pretty cool to be able to see.

i guess that is true. since it would be the highlight in the season.
the kings and him had a nice start. the illness and firing of malone basically derailed any hope of a quality season. kings still got a nice future. pick up some picks and find a solid coach in mark jacson
mike malone and his father has so much respect around the league. dude wouldve definitely got in like many have said

Last edited:

I wanted to see Boogie there too, but he's been slightly less special than he was earlier in the season.

I wonder what changed.
do you really wonder or was that a rhetorical question?
No I know
laugh.gif
most of the coaches would've given Mike Malone-era Demarcus the nod
mean.gif
I hope this is more of an F U to Vivek and Co than an indictment on how coaches around the league feel about Demarcus.......

I wonder what changed.
do you really wonder or was that a rhetorical question?
No I know
laugh.gif
most of the coaches would've given Mike Malone-era Demarcus the nod
mean.gif
I hope this is more of an F U to Vivek and Co than an indictment on how coaches around the league feel about Demarcus.......
vivek already burning bridges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom