The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I not suppose to support my hometown team whose playing better than they ever have in my entire life.
U know I seen dudes that are clipper fans support em when they were trash, rockets fans etc. U ain't seem to care til they started winning like most atl people. Like I said tho they legit and I ain't mad at u pimp

U know I seen dudes that are clipper fans support em when they were trash, rockets fans etc. U ain't seem to care til they started winning like most atl people. Like I said tho they legit and I ain't mad at u pimp
U don't even know me tho. At least give me a chance before u label and judge me.

No way Korver does.  Teague, Millsap, Horford would all get it over him. no way they have 4 all stars.

Also, what happened to Anthony Davis why is he missing games?
No way Korver does? Do u realize he's shooting over 50% from 3s, over 50% on 2s, and 90% from the line. I wouldn't be surprised if he got snubbed but to act like he wouldn't be deserving is just flat out wrong.
That's what you took from what i said? c'mon man

:rofl:

B7qmhr2CUAA9092.jpg:large
Love this guy man :lol:

Korver might win the 3 point contest but curry is overall a way better 3 point shooter. Shot off dribble. Contested shots.

Man I loved watching Orlando with AG out.
I'm definitely going to love them with him back.

OKC mad or something. Orlando's record isn't indicative of how good/bad they are. They aren't the easiest team to blow out man

OKC started a 5 game road trip today.
I sure hope they can come home with all 5.
Russ' attitude guarantees Supreme Victory.

"Supreme Confidnece is a King"
-Barkley

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom