The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Pistons-Celtics game with both teams on the second night of a back to back is hard to watch.

I haven't caught every Sixers game this year, but I'm pretty sure I just saw the most pathetic quarter of basketball I've ever seen in my entire life.

This Wizards squad is DEEP. Got Blair on ice right now.

Also, how good has Rasual Butler been this year? Dude is shooting lights out.

He's shooting 55% from deep on 3 attempts a game. :x

Dude rose from the dead.

Did something happen with Kim Kardashian this week? Humphries out there crashing the boards like he's angry

kris humphries has always been a solid rebounder, even since his jazz days.
dont let all that outside stuff fool ya, he can fill a role on a team. there's a reason why he stuck in the league for so long.

Minnesota 34, Philadelphia 32.

Halftime.
Bro they scored 9 points in the 2nd quarter? 
sick.gif

Kobe was really clutch with 2to, airball, and that great transition defense the last minute. Oh yea he still gets those superstar calls.

Even with the Wizards down by double-digits in the 1st half, I wasn't worried. Lakers were shooting the rock at an unsustainable rate. They were gonna start missing and the defense was gonna lock in.

And now, here we are with the Wizards blowing the Lakers out by 15. I'll take it!

*DC...we gotta chill w/ the MVP chants for Wall! EARLY!!!!!

Love this squad, bruh.

Even with the Wizards down by double-digits in the 1st half, I wasn't worried. Lakers were shooting the rock at an unsustainable rate. They were gonna start missing and the defense was gonna lock in.

And now, here we are with the Wizards blowing the Lakers out by 15. I'll take it!

*DC...we gotta chill w/ the MVP chants for Wall! EARLY!!!!!

Love this squad, bruh.
It aint early man. Wall MVP this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom