The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know why yall hate on Home team announcers so much
Because some of them have the most annoying voices on the planet and say some extremely stupid things over and over again. Like BINGOOOOOOOO and Oh me oh my!

Clippers and Heat are the worst off the top of my head

Yeah are hometown announcers for a reason

They are supposed to go for the home team

I'm good with pretty much all of them apart from Austin Carr. 

Austin Carr, Tommy Heinson, Stacy King, and The Trailblazers color guy. Top 4 worst. Everyone else I can deal with for the most part.

Oh and Frazier too. Even though he makes me laugh :lol:

giphy.gif

Austin Carr, Tommy Heinson, Stacy King, and The Trailblazers color guy. Top 4 worst. Everyone else I can deal with for the most part.

Oh and Frazier too. Even though he makes me laugh
laugh.gif
Up 5 points against the Bucks. Screaming like they just won the lottery. Ok I got to stop complaining

Never seen a team like the 14'-15' Pistons.

They have a bunch of solid to decent NBA players but the pieces fit horribly. Like everything about this roster as a whole is terrible. Never seen a team who's pieces fit this badly together.

I dont know why yall hate on Home team announcers so much
Because some of them have the most annoying voices on the planet and say some extremely stupid things over and over again. Like BINGOOOOOOOO and Oh me oh my!

Clippers and Heat are the worst off the top of my head
Yeah are hometown announcers for a reason

They are supposed to go for the home team
i never mentioned homerism in my complaints. i'm perfectly fine with announcers being slightly biased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom