The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Russ lavine comparisons have been around since he was college both from ucla .....

Us loosing Rubio indefinitely is a good thing for lavine ....gives him the minutes to grow

If Memphis finally snatched the 1 seed and had to play OKC first round, again
indifferent.gif

My boy lavine :pimp:

cant wait till dude becomes the 6'6 russ westbrook :pimp:

#soon

Love Zach but you off the brown with this statement. :lol:

Russ a real like mutant ninja turtle, I ain't comparing no player to him.

dawg i peeped his statline tonight..in 19 minutes?! :lol: thats some jordan **** man.

you right though. lavine potential is unreal though

The Russ lavine comparisons have been around since he was college both from ucla .....
Besides jumping high on dunks they don't play that similar on either end of the floor. Russ was a terror defensively as a Bruin. The comparison was pretty lazy from the start

Besides jumping high on dunks they don't play that similar on either end of the floor. Russ was a terror defensively as a Bruin. The comparison was pretty lazy from the start

I agree but I think that's why they pushed him to PG tryna force they comparison want him to be the next Russ..

He can play PG but I would prefer him at SG

Last edited:

corey brewer plays less defense than the entire laker team combined 
sick.gif
Bill and Stu keepin it real with their constant shade

"There's a reason why these teams only have 3 wins..."

"All-Star level defense.."

"Well, we have a break in the action. I think both teams need a break right now so that coaches can introduce their teams to the defensive end of the floor"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom