The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

i was at a Kings game 2 years ago when James Johnson won the game at the buzzer on a ridiculous 3 against the Knicks 
laugh.gif
He banked it in on some BS.
mean.gif

If I remember correctly, Knicks were up most of the game and blew it in the 4th Q.

i was at a Kings game 2 years ago when James Johnson won the game at the buzzer on a ridiculous 3 against the Knicks 
laugh.gif
He banked it in on some BS.
mean.gif

If I remember correctly, Knicks were up most of the game and blew it in the 4th Q.
it was the opposite actually. Kings led by like 28 points in the first half and NY made a crazy comeback to take the lead in the 4th. 

no bank tho

Sixers have a 75 percent chance of getting picks No. 2 through No. 4..... if they finish with the worst record.

I can see why that's enough for teams, I guess. No sarcasm. I just can't believe it's unabashedly pursued and there are no consequences. Take advantage of the flawed system while you can if you're the Sixers -- I'd do the same -- but it's like the NBA didn't expect a team to ACTUALLY conduct a franchise like "Yeah, we're obviously tanking, what?" and now don't know what to really do about it. :lol:

Last edited:
they touching 84 at half?

allen iverson rolling in his tall tee

Last edited:
Sixers have a 75 percent chance of getting picks No. 2 through No. 4..... if they finish with the worst record.

I can see why that's enough for teams, I guess. No sarcasm. I just can't believe it's unabashedly pursued and there are no consequences. Take advantage of the flawed system while you can if you're the Sixers -- I'd do the same -- but it's like the NBA didn't expect a team to ACTUALLY conduct a franchise like "Yeah, we're obviously tanking, what?" and now don't know what to really do about it.
laugh.gif
Okafor or Towns on Philly 
eek.gif

Do most people in here know the No. 1 and No. 2 picks were decided on a coin flip from 1966 to 1984?

The two organizations with the worst records would be either No. 1 or No. 2 on the basis of the coin flip.

If the two worst records were in the same division, the team with the better of the two records wouldn't be eligible for the coin flip and the team with the third worst record in the league from a different division would then be involved in it. :lol: :lol: :lol: Just so ****** up. It's bad now, but it used to be so worse. :lol:

Last edited:
Son thought he was dropping knowledge
My B, I was going off top of my head,James Johnson was deep on the bench behind all the starters and wings, wasn't getting PT.. which was the point. I'll make sure to check my facts for you next time

Not an egregious error at all. Seems reasonable that somebody might be off a year or two on James Johnson's Chicago tenure. It wasn't that vivid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom