The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know this isn't news, but the pelicans guards are terrible. i cant imagine anthony davis signing the max there, he runs the floor damn near every time only to see tyreke and gordon jack up josh smith type of shots.
Gordon is turrible, and Evans shot selection is also turrible.

i know this isn't news, but the pelicans guards are terrible. i cant imagine anthony davis signing the max there, he runs the floor damn near every time only to see tyreke and gordon jack up josh smith type of shots.
how much are they paying tyreke, jrue and Gordon again?

then throw in rivers jr. to boot

Tyreke has been quite good.

Gordon is terrible and Holiday is pretty meh.

Last edited:

He won't have a choice.

Last edited:
Yup. He can go the Greg Monroe route, but that will still keep him in NO until the end of the 2016-17 season.

Last edited:

Buggin.

'Reke has actually been good and most of his shots are at the rim.. Plus he's good for at least 7 assists a game..

Its Jrue & Gordon :smh:...

Still :smh: @ them rushing to get "good" when they could've had that Noel & AD frontcourt :x

I crashed out early last night and I was surprised to see that the Spurs won. Tonight should be a good game if pop doesn't sit half the starters.

Pelicans signing of Gordon and trading Noel/Elfrid is the type of **** that would keep my up at night if I was in their management group.

Coulda picked up Ariza/Parsons & Ed Davis or even made a run at Lowry/Zeke.

Last edited:
He's playing solidly. Let's not exaggerate. Wouldn't characterize a PG shooting 30% from 3 as balling.

Last edited:
In what world did Pelicans management think Holiday, Gordon and Tyreke would all fit together anyway? The fact that they went out and signed Tyreke AFTER making the trade is what makes it look so stupid.

In what world did Pelicans management think Holiday, Gordon and Tyreke would all fit together anyway? The fact that they went out and signed Tyreke AFTER making the trade is what makes it look so stupid.

They probably thought that Eric Gordon was better than James Harden.

They probably thought that Eric Gordon was better than James Harden.

win now mode, or at least get to the playoffs. the GM doesnt have 5 yrs to wait for a draft pick (nolens) to develop. the new ownership wants to see at least some results after buying the team.
it is kind of like what billy king was doing with the nets but with prokh's big wallet :lol:

Last edited:
"We ran more plays for [Leonard] tonight than I ever have in his career," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "That's the plan. We've got to start giving him the ball. He's the future. I don't think Tim [Duncan] and Manu [Ginobili] are going to play any more than six or seven more years, so somebody else -- do something."  
Pop stays trolling. 
laugh.gif

The future is now. Kawhi 
pimp.gif

Saw this on RealGM:

If you could go back in time and somehow make sure one player in NBA history never experienced a serious injury, which player would you protect?

^injuries are part of the game

"We ran more plays for [Leonard] tonight than I ever have in his career," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "That's the plan. We've got to start giving him the ball. He's the future. I don't think Tim [Duncan] and Manu [Ginobili] are going to play any more than six or seven more years, so somebody else -- do something."  

Pop stays trolling. :lol:  

The future is now. Kawhi :pimp:

think timmy can last past 40 with the way pop manages his minutes and the way he has been taking care of his body during his late stages. heck, kareem did retire at 42 :lol:
as far as manu, not sure if he has that much left in him.

"I don't think I'm going anywhere," Leonard said. "I mean they love me here. I like the organization, and if it was up to me, I want to finish out with one team like a lot of great players have done, to stay with one organization their whole career and just be loyal to that. You never know. We'll see what happens next summer, but I'm pretty sure I'll be in a Spurs jersey for my whole life."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom