The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014 Preseason overreactions.

Marcus Smart still can't shoot.

Avery Bradley still can't shoot 3's outside of the corners.

Marcus Thorton still looks fat.

Nerlens Noel well will be a plus defender from day one.

Tony Wroton can't shoot and can't play PG wihout making a million turnovers, is he an NBA player?

Clear path reviews: still dumb.

Jared Sullinger and Kelly Olynyk is the slowest 4/5 combination in the history of the human race; strangely fun to watch tho.

Last edited:
nthat.gif

I think Wroten is a pro but he's gotta come off the bench and you just tell him to go. He's def not a 1 tho.

I like the way Marcus is playing, making the right decisions out there. I wanna see somebody press up on him, i think Casper Ware is about to get him a headache.

Last edited:
2014 Preseason overreactions.

Marcus Smart still can't shoot.

Avery Bradley still can't shoot 3's outside of the corners.

Marcus Thorton still looks fat.

Nerlens Noel well will be a plus defender from day one.

Tony Wroton can't shoot and can't play PG wihout making a million turnovers, is he an NBA player?

Clear path reviews: still dumb.

Jared Sullinger and Kelly Olynyk is the slowest 4/5 combination in the history of the human race; strangely fun to watch tho.
Keep them coming, cannot watch t.v. right now.. but I will be watching the Nugget/Laker game

They still got that bum *** Dunleavy starting.. Hopefully Dougie takes most his playing time even though he doesn't start

Rose killin

Folks really think the Heats going to do something theres going to be some surprise teams coming from the East

Wolves (hometeam)
Cavs
Bulls ( return of rose)
Golden state( curry on of my fav players)
Wizards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom