The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone give me cliff notes to Jimmy's situation. Idk why im so confused
He is a RFA meaning any offer sheet he signs with another team, Bulls have 7 days to match it. He is seeking a shorter term deal so he can cash out in 2-3 years when the cap will go over 100M 

He's not betting on himself, he's honna get a fat two or three year deal and then try to get a huge max.

League Pass for individual teams? Is this real? Should have been doing this, probably gonna be way overpriced still.

He's not betting on himself, he's honna get a fat two or three year deal and then try to get a huge max.

League Pass for individual teams? Is this real? Should have been doing this, probably gonna be way overpriced still.

Not sure if you even understand what the term betting on yourself means.

He's foregoing the safety of a max right now and betting on himself maintaining his value/health to get the bigger max, you just said it yourself.

Jimmy signs 1 year with Bulls then gets the brinks truck from the Lakers

no way individual games or teams cost more then package itself

outisde of the lakers and people who dont live where there team is located not sure how well this offering will go

I don't consider getting 40-60 mil guaranteed over 2-3 years betting on himself. I call that learning from other players such as LeBron. 40-60 mil is a fat contract and he's set for life. So yeah, I think I understand what betting on yourself means. I wouldn't expect you to understand how anything related to betting works...

NT will have a meltdown if Butler goes to LAL

I don't consider getting 40-60 mil guaranteed over 2-3 years betting on himself. I call that learning from other players such as LeBron. 40-60 mil is a fat contract and he's set for life. So yeah, I think I understand what betting on yourself means. I wouldn't expect you to understand how anything related to betting works...

Those shots 
laugh.gif

Not taking the maximum is always betting on yourself, it's turning down guaranteed money.

And I bet thousands a week during the season, don't get NT confused with real life.

He's definitely betting on himself, he's turning down a contract that would offer more years

That is the exact definition of betting on yourself

Draymond isn't leaving, GSW has already said they'll match any offer and I think a healthy OKC is far more talented than the Clippers even with Pierce, he's not that much of a factor against a young super athletic team with a defensive coach.

You hating, bro. :stoneface:

Not really :tongue:

Looks like those hideous new Clippers' unis about to become official

Los Angeles Clippers ‏@LAClippers · 8h8 hours ago
Bold and powerful. The next era of Clippers basketball is coming. #GearUpLA

View media item 1585670

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom