The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Deron Williams just not care anymore? I can't believe he used to be considered a top 3 pg not so long ago..

You're supposed to be the best player on your team that's playing for the 8th spot and you score 9 points in a blowout. yikes

I mean yeah the nets are listless

Unfortunately, they do exist. 

Specifically on a Thunder-centric forum.

Dion is the Perkins of the SG position,

and that's being kind...
you know else sucks on the Thunder..... Andre Roberson. 
mean.gif
 I try to give him the benefit of the doubt, but everytime I see him play, I just chuckle and thank god he is not on the Spurs

and that's being kind...
you know else sucks on the Thunder..... Andre Roberson. 
mean.gif
 I try to give him the benefit of the doubt, but everytime I see him play, I just chuckle and thank god he is not on the Spurs
Spurs actually wanted bruh. 

I'm curious as to how Chip Engellund would have handled Roberson, as Kawhi is his comp.

Making a position change from 4 to the 2 is never easy,

especially at the NBA level.

What is encouraging is that he's already an elite defender by all objective measurements (top 10 in DRPM as a 2),

now he's just gotta put it together on the other end.

Last edited:
That Khris Middleton game winner really really hurt Miami. They need Indy and Brooklyn to lose out.

Indy still has Washington & Memphis left, so it's possible.

Brooklyns last game is at home against Orlando. Hard to see Brooklyn losing that one.

Will the Spurs try to beat the Pelicans on the last day of the season? Or rest their players...
I feel like we're going to have to try and win it for the sake of the 2 seed. Too many moving parts and that games gonna mean something I bet.

Yall acting like the team with the best odds of getting number 1 always get it lmao.

We all know cavs are getting the first pick

and that's being kind...

I believe it, actually. In my experience on team forums, there's a few people who act like the team can do no wrong and every personnel move is a good one. I remember back when I used to frequent a Clippers forum there were a few people who would defend Baron Davis to the death, despite how much he sucked for the Clippers. Was maddening.

Dion Waiters finishes at the rim like how 1 of us normies would if we somehow won a chance to play in an NBA. Like, the rarity you managed to find your way driving to the basket, maybe a pumpfake and a defender bit, maybe the opposing guard is forcing you there, maybe you just got lost by your man or a screen or whatever, and you go to the rim all confident then soon as you see a 7ft'er come rotating over have never seen anyone that large and just chuck it at the rim and draw no iron. That's him every time. Dude is 6'4 220 himself and a decent athlete with size, I just don't get it. And my goodness, his perimeter offerings being some sort of step back jumper every single time. Beyond maddening

Last edited:

I can see it now.

the NY Knicks select Jahlil Okafor.

and we all know Okafor is not ready for the NBA yet, especially after his performance in the NCAA tournament.

and this is coming from a Duke fan
shouldnt take ncaa tournament performances so serious far as rating where a player is at...

wiggins scored like 4 points in his last college game. 

Last edited:
Gonna be alot of games meaning something on the last day of season

Spurs pelicans and okc wolves the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom