The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph could be far less humble. If I was in the same position yall would hate me. The whole league would
laugh.gif

It's not like he's shooting 3/11 and huffing and puffing after every shot. He's dominating and celebrating while doing that. He clearly feeds off of it. He gets going and it's like he's in a playground - as relaxed as can be. Not everyone needs to stay calm to play at their best. Different personalities need to channel their emotions differently to be at the top of their game.
Well said.

Damn @Freeze  It has been a minute since you've posted pics. Bosh in uniform. Singler on the Pistons. Good stuff

There is no salt coming from me. Im not knocking his game and said plenty of times he deserves to win MVP. But he doesn't have the championship attitude. The show boating and losing is a huge turnoff.

A huge turnoff huh?

How come it always seems like you just hate any player that is deemed the best compared to one the spurs players?

Theres nothing to hate about steph curry. The human being was not created to be emotionless and lifeless like tim duncan.

Hating a guy because he celebrates after making a shot is terrible

I noticed this about steph about he kinds show boats now, i dont like it.

hes an amazing player no doubt but i wish he would go back to his old ways. be a damn superstar and just play the game

soon as he wins mvp, next season dude is gonna be all cocky and what not

So if you were as good as Curry and your having a MVP season while your team is rolling everybody in the West you wouldn't be "showboating"?

It's a bad influence on the children.

Pretty sure peeps upset cuz Steph is offensively gifted, but isn't a two way player like Duncan. Tim always D's his man and Steph really ain't about that life.

There is no salt coming from me. Im not knocking his game and said plenty of times he deserves to win MVP. But he doesn't have the championship attitude. The show boating and losing is a huge turnoff.

A huge turnoff huh?

How come it always seems like you just hate any player that is deemed the best compared to one the spurs players?

Theres nothing to hate about steph curry. The human being was not created to be emotionless and lifeless like tim duncan.

I noticed this about steph about he kinds show boats now, i dont like it.

hes an amazing player no doubt but i wish he would go back to his old ways. be a damn superstar and just play the game

soon as he wins mvp, next season dude is gonna be all cocky and what not

So if you were as good as Curry and your having a MVP season while your team is rolling everybody in the West you wouldn't be "showboating"?

It's a bad influence on the children.

This new generation is soft man :smh:

Curry's defense has improved this season. Don't understand why someone would knock him for that.

Last edited:
"he's too cocky"...."he celebrates too much"..."he needs to be more humble"...yadi yada yada, folks really going out of their way to disparage steph

the fact that he's ruffling feathers means that he's doing something...there was a reason no one's trippin when deshawn stevenson or glen davis celebrate after they make a shot every blue moon. if teams are tired of steph celebrating, then they should just stop him.

LeBron dosnt win another MVP in his Career? Discuss.

Steph, Harden, Westbrook, KD, Brow, Boogie, Blake, PG. Are all going to fight for one over the next 5-7 years.
Not including guys making that MVP leap aswell as guys not even in the league yet.
Plus him getting older and having Kyrie on the team.

-Boogie's not gonna be in the conversation so long as he's rotting away in Sac
-As long as LAC is CP3's team, blake's not getting it...and if CP3 leaves to give the keys to Blake, that team is a non-factor
-Brow could get it if the NO puts better pieces around him and that team can become a top 4 team in the west
-Harden will get it, if not this year, some point down the line
-PG, nah...even before the injury, I wouldn't consider him an MVP candidate

A huge turnoff huh?

Tim Duncan is not emotionless, he celebrates

But there's a difference between celebrating in a classy way like Duncan, Jordan, Bird and Magic and showboating

View media item 1485546

View media item 1485502
View media item 1485520
Act like you've been there before

"he's too cocky"...."he celebrates too much"..."he needs to be more humble"...yadi yada yada, folks really going out of their way to disparage steph

the fact that he's ruffling feathers means that he's doing something...there was a reason no one's trippin when deshawn stevenson or glen davis celebrate after they make a shot every blue moon. if teams are tired of steph celebrating, then they should just stop him.

Someone already did that this past Sunday.

Last edited:
Curry, Harden, Russ are all deserving, and have had amazing seasons.

But to me, this year's best player and guy I would give MVP to is AD. Best player in the league this year, with the least amount of talent around him.

He has zero shot at actually winning the award, but to me he is thee most valuable. I assume he finishes 5th behind Curry/Harden, Russ, LeBron.

Tim Duncan is not emotionless, he celebrates

But there's a difference between celebrating in a classy way like Duncan, Jordan, Bird and Magic and showboating

View media item 1485546

View media item 1485502
View media item 1485520
Act like you've been there before

fam, we live in era in which Kent Bazemore celebrating 3-pointers on the sidelines is more entertaining than some games and becomes its own highlight reel. i'm sure if jordan, bird, and magic played in today's media-heavy, vine/youtube saturated era, folks would be "tired" of their celebrating being replayed over and over

Someone already did that this past Sunday.

And your still annoyed by Currys "showboating" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom