The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boogie is the only player in NBA history to have 24+ points, 20+ rebs, 13+ asts, 4+ blocks, 5+ turnovers and 1+ steal. #advancedstats

Cousins with 24 points on 22 shots and 5 turnovers
laugh.gif

A center might lead the league in turnovers per game. Amazing.
Al Horford>Demarcus Cousins

Cousins with 24 points on 22 shots and 5 turnovers :lol:

A center might lead the league in turnovers per game. Amazing.

How is that amazing? He plays with a bunch of fringe NBA level bums. He gets triple and quadruple teamed every night, what do you expect?

He also had 13 assists with those 5 turnovers, forget to mention that huh?

Just mad cause your PG is a dirty little chubby gremlin that nut punches dudes in game and nobody likes him

Last edited:
Boogie > Brow

**** what the media told you. Watch them both in the same game and see what your eyes tell you.

He does everything out there. But he doesn't jump super high so ESPN doesnt care.
It has nothing to do with jumping 
laugh.gif

I will say that playing in Sacramento hurts Cousins in regards to being regarded highly like Davis

I give Davis the edge when it comes to IQ and the cerebral part of the game as well as defense. Cousins is a monster himself, probably won't get his recognition as long as he's in Sacramento 

your thoughts on Durant and Russy getting recognition in OKC 
nerd.gif
They've taken OKC to the finals and have been in the playoffs every year for a while now

What I meant by the recognition in Sacramento is that the organization just seems to be in a rut for whatever reason. Hopefully they turn it around but idk

Just heard Calipari's interview or whatever on Loans against future wages through the NBA to help kids stay in school or think about it, this guy is onto something. I like what I heard.

OKC peak in 2012. Since then, it's been all down hill.

Trading Harden.
Keeping Perkins
Westbrook knee.
Ibaka calf
Durants foot.
Spurs winning last year.

IMO Clay needs to sell the team and move them back to Seattle.

Last edited:
Just heard Calipari's interview or whatever on Loans against future wages through the NBA to help kids stay in school or think about it, this guy is onto something. I like what I heard.

Honestly just raise the age limit or have the NFL 3 year rule, and they won't have to worry about loans :lol:

Last edited:
By the way, with tonight's win vs the nuggets, the Spurs extaned the 50+ win season streak to 16. Greatness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom