The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grizz had this one in the bag, they just never seem to put opponents away. EVER. They are like 8-3 or 9-3 in games decided by 3 points or less.

How about Green locking up Russy, tho?

I see Memphis is still committing dumb fouls.

As always. The playoffs are going to be hell as always. Grizz will not make any series easy on the fans. Damn near every game will consist of stupid fouls and being extremely close. :lol:

Let's see how Monty Williams blows this opportunity to get within a half game of the Thunder.

Pelicans beating the Kings too. Might be time for OKC to get nervous (if losing the right to get worked by GSW in the 1st round can be considered a bad thing)

Pelicans about to over take OKC
ohwell.gif
Its for the best.

This season has been pretty good except since the early part of the season a lot of conference finals contenders have fallen off.

Portland
OKC
Dallas
Wizards
Toronto
Chicago

Still a ton amount of compelling matchups throughout the week.

As far as league pass goes this is the first year I've had it through my cable provider as opposed to streaming only. I hate I only get one game in HD.

Lin dribbling the air out of the ball every time down the floor :lol:

also, i don't know why i'm watching this game

"Hey, Vivek, how do you think the team has responded to recent changes?"

"Oh, you mean when we could have contended for a playoff spot but I decided to alienate my all-world center instead?"

I know the lakers are bad but my goodness they do some of the dumbest ****, especially defensively.

Dame is coming down playing pick and roll, has already hit 2 3's, and you're barely hedging? Not even considering trapping him? I dont get it

I know the lakers are bad but my goodness they do some of the dumbest ****, especially defensively.

Dame is coming down playing pick and roll, has already hit 2 3's, and you're barely hedging? Not even considering trapping him? I dont get it

Told yall

It's going to be a 15 point game all game long

Turn the channel, better yet turn off the TV

Go hang out with your friends or have sex with your girl or pet your dog

Don't waste your time watching that game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom