The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is what our daily thread derailment will be. People already angry and in their feels.

If Drake wasn't popular most of the people that say they hate him would like him right now :lol:

People are strange like that. They like an artist, the artist blows up, that person dislikes the artist and reminds everybody that "i liked them before they became mainstream".

I still haven't eem listened to Drake's new album besides the PND joint but it's strange to me how people go out of their way to hate on him as if he were big sean or someone.

M is popular and has blown up have liked him since he came out in 99. He hasn't been the same since The Eminem Show, but we still get flashes of his greatness In songs like "Rap God." Say what u want M killed it on that track. MMLP best rap album last 15 years easy.

See

Its a matter of opinion

Some people think that Eminem is hella overrated
M's 16 Grammys would say otherwise. Kinda hard to argue with that many. Tho "M don't give a damn about a Grammy" and that's the beauty of it. there is a reason why he is always thrown around with the all time greats. It's because he is an all time great. I Put SSLP, MMLP, and the Eminem Show up against anybody's 3 albums.

em's music is not as great to listen to these days but he still puts in a lot of effort into his lyrics and his rhymes are incredible to break down

the problem with his new music is that he packs so many syllables into his lyrics that the average dude cant rap along anymore so its not as fun to listen to 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom