The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
KD is gonna be bummed when Kendrick ******* Perkins wins another ring before he gets one
Same with Melo and Earl 
laugh.gif

Yea Brooklyn came outta nowhere, and i had no idea Brook Lopez was back and ballin hard untill i checked his recent fantasy stats. Nobody talks about him at all

Time for the 2nd half of the TNT double blowout header. At least this time we get to see Steph God put on a show

Yea Brooklyn came outta nowhere, and i had no idea Brook Lopez was back and ballin hard untill i checked his recent fantasy stats. Nobody talks about him at all
He's been playing great, he hasn't really even missed that much time this season... I think

will be nice when he leaves bk

Definitely. Brook has been outstanding. Deron has been playing very well too, but they basically ride the hot hand between him and Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom