The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're talking percentages and I'm talking total volume. If it was melo, same people saying there is nothing wrong with it scoring 34 on 30 shots would be screaming how inefficient he was.

Edit:

Yea, terrible might be a reach, but it isn't anywhere near good.

As long as they win I doubt anyone cares

You're talking percentages and I'm talking total volume. If it was melo, same people saying there is nothing wrong with it scoring 34 on 30 shots would be screaming how inefficient he was.

Edit:

Yea, terrible might be a reach, but it isn't anywhere near good.

That makes no sense. No matter how you cut it he made half his shots. :lol

Lol why does this guy keep saying 34 on 30 shots to help his argument out? It was 36 on 30 shots.

Why does it matter so much? All of the stars for the longest amount of time usually take a lot of shots. That's why the 50/40/90 club is so special, it's hard to hit more than half your shots these days.

He lost some of his lift. These scoop shots that he's trying to flip off the glass used to be dunks in people's faces. Still way above average as an athlete but not as explosive as he used to be. But that's to be expected as he approaches 30.
I'm comparing him to the LeBron from just last season tho, couple months ago. Not a couple years ago.

He looks stiff to me and turn looking less aggressive, I know he was having back issues, right? That could be it
Spo used up all of LeBron's athletic prime last season. :lol I think he's just pacing himself coupled with natural aging.

The Great Rudini might be the worst nickname, ever.

I'll see Rudini and raise you LeBreezy and KDiggy.

Black Mamba....just because that bamma gave himself a nickname.
I'm pretty sure P kinda just hates all things Kings tbh 
I was on Team Boogie for America this summer and I like Stauskas a lot.

I'm pretty sure P kinda just hates all things Kings tbh 
I was on Team Boogie for America this summer and I like Stauskas a lot.
this is true, my bad...

At halftime last night at the Kings game, I accidentally walked out of the tunnel at the same time as the players. As I realized this and jumped to the side so I didn't get run over I looked behind me and Boogie was just looking at me like an idiot for blocking the tunnel 
laugh.gif

He's much larger standing next to him in person than I could have imagined 
sick.gif

Lebron is going to pace himself this year...Won't be going super hard every single game and playing 40 mins a night. Will be ready for the "big games", like last night for sure.....He was so gassed in the finals last year. No point in repeating that when it isn't necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom