The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called Jennings losing that starting spot soon as the pistons signed DJ. It was inevitable. Dude is too And-1 to lead a team anywhere besides 12th place. Dude is wack arnolds. DJ lead the bulls all last year when Rose went down, hes skilled and disciplined. BJ needs to go back overseas.

He would sit the bench overseas....they wouldn't let that **** slide at a top team

too much drew league :lol
gonna be out of the league in 5 yrs

Kobe looks sick in that shirt 
mean.gif

I called Jennings losing that starting spot soon as the pistons signed DJ. It was inevitable. Dude is too And-1 to lead a team anywhere besides 12th place. Dude is wack arnolds. DJ lead the bulls all last year when Rose went down, hes skilled and disciplined. BJ needs to go back overseas.

He would sit the bench overseas....they wouldn't let that **** slide at a top team

word. dude just need to stay in the drew league.

A couple of things watching the Cavs game:

Blatt sucks. Dude really has NO clue how to rotate his players. Reminds me of Mike Brown last year. And if he's a disciplinary coach by any means; he'll be gone by June if the Cavs don't win the chip.

Tristan made the biggest play of his career tonight. And 12 offensive boards :x dude is a ox. And finally coming of age.

Bron's back must hurt on the low. His in the paint game ain't the same as last years. But showed he's still the best player on this planet.

Kevin Love's passing game is :eek - way better than I thought.

Feel bad for Rose. He needs better conditioning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom