The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got to go to work in a couple of hours.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
The struggle is real.. Time change has been killing me all week
bro, I haven't slept in like 36 hours 
laugh.gif

watch ya mouth b. i didn't say i was lost. you're just wack and i wasn't trying to be blunt about it. have a seat, over there.

Boy who are you?
I'm sitting here baffled that you can't even comprehend what exactly happen. Like you couldn't possibly know what could have happen from 2010-2015. Like stop coming in here acting clueless, I mean I hope your not because that would be ridiculous if you didn't.

Of course Mr stay mad bro shows up after a performance like this :lol:

This dude :smh: should be ashamed of himself

Uncharted doesn't bother me in the Cavs thread.

Just don't think anyone else cares to read anything he posts though. which I get.

This should be the attitude everyone has. But instead they let me get under their skin which is hilarious to me.

I understand that some people can be slow and dont understand that I am a Lebron fan, and that whatever teams he plays for Im rooting for. The guy is my fav player, so it should be understood. But of course the old heads in here who want everyone to like the same team since the age of 2 don't understnd that. But it's cool.

Doesn't bother me, I'll come in here rooting for BRONS team no matter matter what, and the only thing any of you can do about it is BLOCK or mute me if I annoy you.

[h1]LATEST PLAYER NEWS[/h1]
[h2]March 10 (4:23:31 PM ET)[/h2][h3]UPDATE: Curry signed a 10-day deal with the Suns on Tuesday, Shams Charania of RealGM reports.[/h3][h3]ANALYSIS: Curry, who was a member of the Suns' summer league squad, has spent the season with the Erie BayHawks of the D-League. In 36 contests, Curry was averaging 23.5 points, 4.3 rebounds and 3.9 assists while shooting 48 percent from the field and 48 percent from three.[/h3]

I see you pimp

This block feature really needs to be enhanced. It doesn't stop from seeing the quotes. Gotta be able to fix that.

For real.

Also it bothers me when it says "This post is from a blocked user" and I think to myself - maybe I was to harsh blocking whoever this person is, maybe this'll be an insightful post - then I click "Show" and it's a dumb post. The system takes advantage of my optimism :smh:

Man blocking people isn't real, it's just something people say to make it known they dislike someone.

I can look(not read but look) at the first few words of a post and decide if I want to continue on or quit reading. Done.

No block needed, they might post a link for a shoe pickup in a thread, and I don't want to miss it.

Man blocking people isn't real, it's just something people say to make it known they dislike someone.

I can look(not read but look) at the first few words of a post and decide if I want to continue on or quit reading. Done.

No block needed, they might post a link for a shoe pickup in a thread, and I don't want to miss it.
blocking people is just adding more spoilers to your niketalk experience, and no one can resist clicking on spoilers 

agreed........

if words on a screen bother you that much that you need to block somebody.... ur weak..... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom