The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles saying Shaq is sensitive. 
roll.gif

Leonard will be back, he was having pretty good games before the All-Star break

Clippers showed me something without Blake. Nice win, CP3 had one of those CP3 games I've been accustomed to seeing throughout the years. I want aggressive Paul to finish out the year, he can't be passive like he usually is

Dragic really the selfish one. Those European players are the most entitled divas in the league.

And there's no excuse for a pro basketball player to shoot 40% from the line. None.

It's funny...Goran didn't NEARLY catch the flack that alot of other dudes have for pulling similar stunts.

If Bledsoe did it the media would have had a field day with him.

It's funny...Goran didn't NEARLY catch the flack that alot of other dudes have for pulling similar stunts.

If Bledsoe did it the media would have had a field day with him.
I think the only difference would be that we've seen Goran play unselfishly throughout his career. I think it's fair to say he's being selfish in a sense, but not in the classic Dion Waiters type selfish if that makes sense. Goran isn't a bonehead on the court nor a black hole so it's a bit different in that regard

Lakers are going to miss the top 5 spot for the 1st round pick, and then lose that pick to another team, after rooting to fail all year.?

Man, it's hard out here on yall pimps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom