The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryan is quoting every Pels > Hawks post atm.
As soon as Hawks win, bam!  (if)
dont think so tonight man. Hawks deserve to lose. They're playing awful and have been the last 3 games. Pels judt throwing up and making everything. Hawks shooting tons of airballs. Getting techs. Just terrible.

Last edited:
dont think so tonight man. Hawks deserve to lose. They're playing awful and have been the last 3 games. Pels judt throwing up and making everything. Hawks shooting tons of airballs. Getting techs. Just terrible.
I can't eem front, the hawks are deadly, and are clearly the best team I'm the east. If they play like this in the post season I can't see a east team beating then in 7. A big if tho, its fun to watch tho

I can't eem front, the hawks are deadly, and are clearly the best team I'm the east. If they play like this in the post season I can't see a east team beating then in 7. A big if tho, its fun to watch tho
Yes def a big If. And tonight is the exact opposite of what they need to do to win. And that dude Anthony Davis is FOR REAL.

Get jimmer out of there
His *** aint been cut yet 
laugh.gif

Gordon lighting the hawks up from deep....

Look at jimmer playing quality minutes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom